All Vertigo Eve Postings Here, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
19 days! OH my God!

Can't wait to meet you!

Finally, some of you are coming to My Montreal on the third leg??? (Montreal will probably have 3 nights (Nov 26-28-29))

Hope to see you here

Frederic :)

I didn't get the chance to look for limo....But I WILL!

Still planning a Big Limo (Or Even Hummer Limo) From The Holiday inn to the HRC the night before! I will take 5-6 people from here with me!

i know im probably super late for this but if anyone is looking to share a hotel room on the 28th let me know

also what time are people planning on lining up for GA?

Chizip said:
i know im probably super late for this but if anyone is looking to share a hotel room on the 28th let me know

also what time are people planning on lining up for GA?

I have a King Suite at the Holiday Inn and have one on the couch and another on the floor in a sleeping bag.

GA lineup, I'm not sure.

Yeah...GA line up I am not sure.. Last tour I got to the venue at the crack of dawn, 6am or so and am thinking this will be fine but its also opening nite.
I have been trying to get a hold of the event manager at SD Sports Arena to see how things are going to be run opening nite. I haven't heard back from her yet. I will let y'all know when I have any info.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Yeah...GA line up I am not sure.. Last tour I got to the venue at the crack of dawn, 6am or so and am thinking this will be fine but its also opening nite.
I have been trying to get a hold of the event manager at SD Sports Arena to see how things are going to be run opening nite. I haven't heard back from her yet. I will let y'all know when I have any info.

Thanks for doing this!!

skjuls said:

I have a King Suite at the Holiday Inn and have one on the couch and another on the floor in a sleeping bag.

GA lineup, I'm not sure.

does that mean you might be willing to take another in your room?

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Yes, thank you for doing this!! :applaud:

You may want to tell her about the GA fiasco that ensued back in 2001 when U2 played San Diego. Peopled queue up all day in the GA line-up but then when it was time to open the doors, they opened up doors in the back too so people who were just arriving at the arena competed for the heart with those who lined up all day.

ladywithspinninghead said:

Yes, thank you for doing this!! :applaud:

You may want to tell her about the GA fiasco that ensued back in 2001 when U2 played San Diego. Peopled queue up all day in the GA line-up but then when it was time to open the doors, they opened up doors in the back too so people who were just arriving at the arena competed for the heart with those who lined up all day.

You are welcome everyone!:wink:

I am so concerned about how this is gonna go to, for one being a GA ticket holder and 2nd because of what happened last time.. WHICH BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! I am gonna do my best to track this person down and find out. I just left a 2nd voice mail message with this person.. hopefully she will call me back.

I actually called today. I didn't get to talk to the event manager but I was told that they do not allow camping out. Unfortunatly the arena is not fenced in though so I don't know how good a job security will do enforcing this.

The woman that I spoke to said that they are still waiting to hear back from the u2 camp on logistics. I am going to keep calling to see if I can get more info.

I think that as many of us as possible should call. If they realize that the fans know whats going on then perhaps they will be less likely to pull crap at the last minute.

spinninghead77 said:
I actually called today. I didn't get to talk to the event manager but I was told that they do not allow camping out. Unfortunatly the arena is not fenced in though so I don't know how good a job security will do enforcing this.

The woman that I spoke to said that they are still waiting to hear back from the u2 camp on logistics. I am going to keep calling to see if I can get more info.

I think that as many of us as possible should call. If they realize that the fans know whats going on then perhaps they will be less likely to pull crap at the last minute.

Do you remember who you spoke to? I left two voice mail messages with a Sara Vest or Zest who is the event manager there. Also I was told that Staff Pro is the security handling this. So we should call there too.

Spinninghead PM me and let me know what you found out and any other pertinent info ok?

everyone on this thread ROCKS for doing all they can to make this an amazing tour opener! :hug: :hug: As Ramblin Rose pointed out, in all the presale madness I lost sight of the fact that the opener is coming up. It is a matter of weeks now. YAY!

hi!! i was the one on the last thread that mentioned we should go to Hennessey's in the Gaslamp on Tuesday nite, for all of those who are going to the show on Wed nite or even if you're not. We could start out there and head over to the Field, the other awesome Irish Pub downtown. Just a suggestion, I guess we can figure it all out when it gets closer. Can't believe it's just around the corner now!! :dancing:

Documentary

My friend and I will be attending The first show in San Diego on 3/28. We will be staying really close to the venue at a holiday inn.

I will be filming a Documentary in MiniDV about the fans getting their early and trying to get into the "egg." I'm excited to meet all of you and get some interviews on video.

We'll be interviewing at the hotel, the Krispy Kreme in the venue parking lot, and everywhere else U2 fans are getting together. I'll be the guy with a thick beard and a camera in my hands all weekend.

really, I'm gonna crawl outta my skin if I don't get some live U2 pretty damn soon...17 DAYS!!!!!! Good luck to everyone in the general sale tomorrow. Kelly, I'm sending positive Tampa vibes your way :)

Are you all like me....I'm thinking of having a 10-12 days break of U2 (Music, cds, mp3) just be more excited when I will hear again Vertigo, Where The Streets in 16 days!

Anyway....I will probably not be able to take a break of my cds!

Frederic

ha! i tried that and have had mixed results. i end up falling off the wagon ("ok, i'll just listen to Mercy one more time...then a whole new band...") I have managed to abstain from watching my DVDs only through loaning them out to various friends :)

That's funny I just pulled out all of my U2 CDs to listen to over the next 17 days. I like to have the songs in my head and heart. I find it's more amazing when I see them live.

Back
Top Bottom