All Vertigo Eve Postings Here, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm leaving for texas tomorrow so don't know if i'll have internet access after tonight. those of you interested in grabbing some dinner before vertigo's eve--drop me a line ruffian@u2email.com.

In other news, a nice person is selling me a GA for the opener at face value so I'm selling a very nice seat also at face. If you know anyone interested, tell 'em to write me. :wave:

ruffian said:
i'm leaving for texas tomorrow so don't know if i'll have internet access after tonight. those of you interested in grabbing some dinner before vertigo's eve--drop me a line ruffian@u2email.com.

In other news, a nice person is selling me a GA for the opener at face value so I'm selling a very nice seat also at face. If you know anyone interested, tell 'em to write me. :wave:

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE GA LINE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :happy: :dance: :hug: :applaud:

I am so jazzed you get to hang out with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:

Hey barbara,
If I don't have any dinner plans Me and my friend Lisa would love to meet ya for early dinner.!

ruffian said:

Congratulations on the GA! :hyper:

What section is the seat in? Just curious :sexywink:

I'll have my cell phone on Sunday afternoon, so whatever time is okay. Amy that would be great if you and Lisa could come too :wave:

Last edited:
I'm still thinking of a Huge Limo Hummer Car for 10 person from the Holiday Inn to the HRD CAFE.

It will cost me 360$$!!!! OUCHHH!!

I'm doing this to have a blast and have an unbeliable eve night!

360 for 10 people would be : 36 $ each (one way trip)

I'm planning on taking this Limo for all of us!

But, I'll need to charge half of the price it will cost me per person to cover a little bit of my expense.

Anyone here interested in a 1 hour and half limo ride from the Holiday inn to the HRD around 7:00 or 7:30 for 18$ us???

So, I'm not making any money....if i find 8 person willing to give 18$...I will pay the remaining 216$$$ (And I Don't CARE!!!!!)

Who's in it?
(fredstab@videotron.ca)

Can Wait to party with all of you!

kellyahern, yes, you're still with us on the limo list if you still want!! email me : fredstab@videotron.ca

What about you my dear canadian fans : ladywithspinninghead

What about u : u2fanactic4ever, ruffian, skjuls, chizip, allegra and all the others! I'm hoping to make the GA Line with you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frederic :)

hotpepper said:
U2Fanatic4ever - thanks for the info. about hotels. I'm going to check right now.

You are so WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

That is what a fellow U2 Fan is for...If you have any other questions you can email me. I do live in the area so am real familiar with it.

ruffian said:

Hooray. you'll be in GA!!!!

fredstab said:
kellyahern, yes, you're still with us on the limo list if you still want!! email me : fredstab@videotron.ca

What about u : u2fanactic4ever, ruffian, skjuls, chizip, allegra and all the others! I'm hoping to make the GA Line with you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a) what time is limo leaving? I don't get in until 8pm :sad:

is the Limo going to make the trip back to the hotel ??

GA line we will rule! kidding!

id do the limo thing but i dont have a ticket to the hard rock thing, maybe if it could drop me off at the irish pub thing :sexywink:

wow i really used the word thing a lot in that last sentence

ruffian is gonna be in the GA line? thats it, im not going anymore...

fredstab said:

Hi! :wave:

Actually, my group of friends (the Toronto gang - you won`t miss us!) and I haven`t decided what our plans will be just yet but do come say hi to us in the GA line!!

(I`m Julie by the way...so I don`t have to go around saying "Hi, I`m ladywithspinninghead!", hahaha!)

can you believe we are going to hear it Monday???!!!!

:dance: :dance:

If ever there was an anthem, that's it. I can't think of anything except San Diego!!!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
If I don't have any dinner plans Me and my friend Lisa would love to meet ya for early dinner.! [/B]

Hey Amy--I PMd you. glad you can make dinner. Everyone is invited...we're thinking rather early, perhaps 6.

ruffian said:

Hey Amy--I PMd you. glad you can make dinner. Everyone is invited...we're thinking rather early, perhaps 6.

Yeah I just PMd you too...

6 would be fine. We could do chillis, olive garden (italian restaurant), Embers(italian place down the road).

ladywithspinninghead said:

Hi! :wave:

Actually, my group of friends (the Toronto gang - you won`t miss us!) and I haven`t decided what our plans will be just yet but do come say hi to us in the GA line!!

(I`m Julie by the way...so I don`t have to go around saying "Hi, I`m ladywithspinninghead!", hahaha!)

I'm JULIE too!!

fredstab said:

I probably can't since I don't get in until 8pm. Unless you guys me up at the airport!!!

hehehe

kellyahern said:
I just know I'm going to be calling everyone by their usernames :reject:

"Hi ruff ... I mean, hi Barbara!" :lol:
:lol: and you'll be kellyahern, never Kelly!

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm posting....Vertigo insomnia strikes again! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom