9 December 2006, Aloha Stadium Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bfloxng

Refugee
Hawaii

Awesome source: Hawaii is happening. Mid April, likely the 14th or 15th. I might as well have heard it from the horses mouth.

Time to make plans!

what was the horse's name? :sexywink:

and there are like 5 Hawaii threads - can't they be merged? It's hard to keep up with them all

April 9, dude!

I'm going :hyper:

p.s. can I borrow $5000 from anyone for the 4th leg? Thanks in advance! :wink:

ruffian said:
April 9, dude!

I'm going :hyper:

p.s. can I borrow $5000 from anyone for the 4th leg? Thanks in advance! :wink:

:hyper: You can borrow from me :wink: I owe so much money to you....you're like my sugar mama. I think my family's Christmas presents will be auctioned off on Ebay. Poor Aidan...."see ya later Thomas the Train. You'll be going to a nice new home". :wave:

alli, we've traded more money back and forth on this tour--it's ridiculous. we'll sort it out after the holidays. alternatively, you can just send me all of Aidan's Christmas gifts :wink:

*Ally* we all really ought to go! Just think of all the hate-threads we can look forward to after the 4th leg :up:

ruffian said:

*Ally* we all really ought to go! Just think of all the hate-threads we can look forward to after the 4th leg :up:

wheeeeeeeee! more hate threads!!!! bring it on, baby! :hyper:

:madspit:

:wink:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

and only 52 days until Monterrey! C'mon Rosa--just fly to Laredo and take the ETS bus.

I need an interpreter. Mexicans don't like it when i speak Italian to them :grumpy:

Lila64 said:
where does 4/9 come from (vs. 4/14). I gots to know!

a friend on the crew told me, though he didn't have his paperwork in front of him--he was recalling.

kellyahern said:
April 9th is the day after my 30th birthday, so you all have to come and help me drown my sorrows :wink:.

Did I mention, I'm gonna be 30 :scream:

:mad:

30 is in my rearview mirror baby...

are you really gonna go, though??? I hope so! :hyper:

I'm trying to figure out if i can use a southwest frequent flyer ticket to get to Hawaii. They go to Honolulu

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom