9 December 2006, Aloha Stadium Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm officially going now too! Staying at the new otani kaimana hotel. Looks pretty nice. Wasn't there a forum floating around a while back with everyone who was going checked off? I tried to search around a bit, but forgive me if I passed over it. Would be nice to have an official one with the dates everyone is going, hotel staying, and even type of ticket everyone has. I'll start,

Brian
Going Dec 7 - Dec 13
Staying at The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
Tickets: Reserved Orange Section A

U2IrishOne said:
So I'm officially going now too! Staying at the new otani kaimana hotel. Looks pretty nice. Wasn't there a forum floating around a while back with everyone who was going checked off? I tried to search around a bit, but forgive me if I passed over it. Would be nice to have an official one with the dates everyone is going, hotel staying, and even type of ticket everyone has. I'll start,

Brian
Going Dec 7 - Dec 13
Staying at The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
Tickets: Reserved Orange Section A

Everyone's over here on this thread

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3894837#post3894837

And there's also a separate message board as well

http://zootopiahawaii.proboards91.com/

Going to Hawaii Need Advice

My husband and I just cashed in our frequent flyer miles for plane tickets to Honolulu. We will be there from Dec. 7-12. We have been saving them for 8 years. I knew I was putting this trip off for something! Anyway, we've never been to the city before. If we plan to stay in the Waikiki area is it necessary to rent a car? We want to see spots like Diamond Head and the Pearl Harbor memorial. Would the city bus get us there easily? Also, does the bus go to Aloha stadium? We haven't booked a hotel or gotten tickets yet. I've never done GA for a stadium show. If we get in line the morning of the show will our chances of getting fairly close to the stage be good? I can't see my husband camping out! Any info would be great. You can also e-mail me at dmalezi@zoominternet.net
Thanks
:help:

Going to Hawaii Need Advice

My husband and I just cashed in our frequent flyer miles for plane tickets to Honolulu. We will be there from Dec. 7-12. We have been saving them for 8 years. I knew I was putting this trip off for something! Anyway, we've never been to the city before. If we plan to stay in the Waikiki area is it necessary to rent a car? We want to see spots like Diamond Head and the Pearl Harbor memorial. Would the city bus get us there easily? Also, does the bus go to Aloha stadium? We haven't booked a hotel or gotten tickets yet. I've never done GA for a stadium show. If we get in line the morning of the show will our chances of getting fairly close to the stage be good? I can't see my husband camping out! Any info would be great. You can also e-mail me at dmalezi@zoominternet.net
Thanks

:help:

Yay! The more the merrier -- as long as everyone is merry!

Register on the zootopia message board link in the post above yours and you will get a lot of your questions answered re: public transport etc. I'm pretty sure you can take the bus TO the stadium but there is still some discussion as to whether it will still be running AFTER the show.

For the stadium shows I went to in Europe last summer I arrived in the early afternoon and still ended up with fantastic spots inside the ellipse/pit area within the 2 b-stages. (No I wasn't on the rail, but didn't need to be.) So if you get there sometime early in the day you should be good to go!

Back
Top Bottom