9 December 2006, Aloha Stadium Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
twiggy2.jpg

karmic_postmark said:
Well, I got GA for show. :hyper:
Now I have to figure out how I'm getting there! :laugh:

well, if you have extras... you know there are many (RAISES HAND) who could use them (2 to be exact) :sexywink:

where are all these pre-sale codes coming from? :scratch:

Well if I can't figure out a way to use mine I'll let you know :wink:
I have a free RT ticket anywhere SWA goes.
Damn SWA flys to Honolulu only through a few
cities and of course not mine. :mad:

Carek1230 thanks for the info :D

Last edited:
yeah, no SWA to Hawaii I believe. But ATA is part of it or a partner or something, I think I heard that somewhere or saw it on the site.

Didn't you buy extra GAs? You can buy up to 4 with your pre-sale code :hyper:

Yeah, they go through ATA out of Salt Lake City...if that doesn't work i'll try something else :D
I wasn't the one who bought my ticket it was a gift of sorts.

karmic_postmark said:
Well if I can't figure out a way to use mine I'll let you know :wink:
I have a free RT ticket anywhere SWA goes.
Damn SWA flys to Honolulu only through a few
cities and of course not mine. :mad:

Carek1230 thanks for the info :D

You are very welcome. Call ATA.....they are associated with SWA, maybe they will honor whatever free RT ticket you have. :wave:

I live here, so I think I'll be at this one and finally not have to fly back to the mainland to see them :D I thought there was no way they'd come here . . . .

Oh . . . Southwest is flying to Honolulu. Flights and departure cities are limited still, but it might turn out to be a good option for some of you.

ticketmaster

Sorry to bust in on you guys and bother you on your thread but I'm from Hawaii and I was just wondering if you guys new anything about how ticketmaster distributes tickets internet vs. waiting in line. Is it worth it to start waiting in line on Friday? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

I'd definitely try the internet when they go on sale. Waiting till the day of can be somewhat hit or miss, though I doubt too many fans will fly out to Hawaii without tickets. Then again . . .

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:
I live here, so I think I'll be at this one and finally not have to fly back to the mainland to see them :D I thought there was no way they'd come here . . . .

party at IMIMW house!

:wink:

I'm glad you get to see them without the monster airfare this time

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:

I am sooo happy for you! :cool: I hope you have an even better time sine the boys will be on your home turf! I know what that feels like cuz they opened the tour at the San Diego Sports Arena, right up the road from my house! It was soooo cool!

And now we can count on you to give us all the local info and keep us posted on any concert and arena details, etc! :applaud:

xERINx said:
i'll probably have to sleep on the streets and eat pineapple every day, but i'm going!

Nah, you won't have to be doing that now.....definitely visit the Yahoo group and put yourself on the list and something will happen for you. And don't eat too much pineapple....it's acidic and can cause mouth sores. It is sooo good though! It just doesn't taste, look, feel or especially SMELL the same anywhere other than in the islands!

xERINx said:
i'll probably have to sleep on the streets and eat pineapple every day, but i'm going!

I'm looking for people to split hotel room with, if you (or anyone) is interested please email me at junebuglaura at wildmail.com

-Laura

Hang in there Laura, something will come up for you. As for me we have 3 people already and there will probably be a 4th, she is just waiting for another month....but keep in touch in here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom