19 November 2006 Melbourne Telstra Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last aussie SHOW! YAY!!! It will be BRILLIANT!!! I am so excited its in my "hometown"

We must plan something special for this (though will probably end up wearing t-shirts and waving glow sticks...HAHAHAHA)

But less then 4 months away! Count them days DOWN! :D

I'll be there, GA. And I hope it's not the last Aussie show, but that there's a third Melbourne gig on the 21st. :wink:

FOUR DAYS!!!! *Dances about!!!* This will be my first ever show and I'm going with my Dad and were GA. I was just wonderin, if any one had and info and tips or ideas about what time we should line up and all that because I'm totaly lost. Any help will muchly be appreciated! THANKS!! :D

-Nikki

I need someone to wait with!! Okays, if ya happen to be there early-ish and see a girl with a mohawk sitting by herself well then that would be me! Don't be affraid to say "HI I know you from Interferance" I don't bite! :wink:

-Nikki

Hi Nikki, I'd be there pretty early and I'd like to have a waiting company too!

I'd be extremely easy to spot, becaus I'm a Chinese girl. :)

If you want, you can drop me a mail

xu.butter7@gmail.com

Sorry I mean what is the best time to line up to get a good position for the show.

Well.. I'm goin to be there at 10 at the latest, and people may be there much more early probs no later then 12-1 for a good spot I'd say cdb657. :D Can't wait til 2mora :hyper: And e-mailing you soon butter 7!

-Nikki

replyed you a mail with my mobile number.

I gonna be waiting outside of gate 7, if you couldn't spot me (which unlikely to happen, but anyway), give me a call.

Ikkin said:
Well.. I'm goin to be there at 10 at the latest, and people may be there much more early probs no later then 12-1 for a good spot I'd say cdb657. :D Can't wait til 2mora :hyper: And e-mailing you soon butter 7!

-Nikki

hello! omg! it was awesome! BLOODY AWESOME!

getting there at 10 is a good idea. i got there today at around 12 but didnt actually place myself in line till 3-4pm and omg i got the barrier spot! i got so close. but yeah not close enough. but it was amazing!

here's some advice ppl going tom there is a separation barrier in GA they let there first few hundred into a front section separated from the rest of GA so yeah.

wow! im so awake now! i recorded some on my mobile hehe i wanna blast it again.

HEY!! You made it home alright.. HOW GOOD WAS IT!!! :rockon: And waffles oh yeah.. was worth getting there early and waiting all day, I was right near the barrier too, soooo close :drool:

-Nikki

Now all I wondering is why we still couldn't see any recordings surface on the internet?

I want this show...:sad:

I didn't know that my hands were shaking and almost 4/5 of the photos were blured . :| Anyway I'll I'll drop you the photos I took that night by email probably tomorrow.

Oh awesome. Thanks. I'm actually looking forward to even some audio. I'm goin to head into the city at some point in a few weeks and go to shop were they sell boot leg concerts. They normally have a lot of hard rock, heavy metal, alternative bands and that sort but I'm hopeing they might of done U2 with some luck :D

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
Oh awesome. Thanks. I'm actually looking forward to even some audio. I'm goin to head into the city at some point in a few weeks and go to shop were they sell boot leg concerts. They normally have a lot of hard rock, heavy metal, alternative bands and that sort but I'm hopeing they might of done U2 with some luck :D

-Nikki

Still haven't see the 2nd Melbourne show surface on the internet, I'm deeply worried if we could get this show on a bootleg. :sad:

I posted the pictures @ Pleba in the Melbourne show thread.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom