The Philly 1 Line Cutters (mother and daughter)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These type of people dpend on the rest of us to the true U2 diplomats that we are and passively allow them in front or beside us as they wish.

We just need to find a way to politely yet assertively disallow them their wishes.

Super_Fan: I saw you making sure people were in the right spots in Philly. Thanks for doing that. I was wearing the Spiderman shirt.

If you ever want to know how to be a professional line cutter, ask Ruth Bahron.....shes a Bono stalker that shows up an hour before the show & gets in the front of the ellepse every show.

jag0918 said:
If you ever want to know how to be a professional line cutter, ask Ruth Bahron.....shes a Bono stalker that shows up an hour before the show & gets in the front of the ellepse every show.

She wouldnt happen to be very tan with jet black hair would she?

Hawkmoon04 said:

She wouldnt happen to be very tan with jet black hair would she?

you dont mean this person do you?

meanddiamond.jpg

Everyone knows I hate line cutters, but I am going to have to clarify these two issues to the best of MY abilities...

Well, I am not best friends with Ruth or anything, only met her twice. First time at the Brooklyn Bridge... I got there at about 8:45 and she was already there... I saw her again at the MSG Box Office Line and she was one of the first people in line... I believe they got there at 5:00 am... No idea what kind of ticket she ended up with or anything...

As for Ruffian.... Lord knows that woman has put in the time and effort to be front row... She actually borders on crazy if you ask me :shifty: :wink: For the Chicago shows, she camped overnight for each and every one...

Hawkmoon04 said:

HAHA yea i did mean that person. I saw her all day driving, walking, I nver saw her in line and then boom she was right at the tip first row.

Ruffian is farrrrr from a Bono stalker. She puts in her time at the show she attends. She works hard for a living and she deserves to go to the U2 shows that she's been attending.

As for Ruth, I have no idea who that person is. Is she really a stalker though?

Just had to back up Ruffian as well. She is a great girl and definetly not a stalker. She has worked very hard to be able to see the shows she has gone to. I know I wish I could have gone to alot more shows like her, but the kick ass thing is that even though I wasn't there I feel like I was with all the great info she brings back and shares.

:hug: Ruffian :heart:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ruffian is farrrrr from a Bono stalker

Well, I wouldn't say that... she is a total stalker! But she does indeed put in the time....

:wink:

:hug:

I don't know Ruth either, but I know that if Bono's been anywhere in the US east of the Mississippi, Ruth will have pictures of it!

I didnt mean anything bad about her. Great for her. Anyone willing to put that m,uch time and effort and have fun doing it is ok in my book!!:up:

wow, interesting conversation. thanks to my friends for sticking up for me. Hawkmoon, be careful before you jump to any conclusions...I was indeed in the GA line and I have a feeling I might have gotten up just a little earlier than you. Feel free to apologize for your error...while you say you "didn't mean anything bad" you in fact said negative things about me without knowing any facts. Shame on you. Chip posted the picture of me as a joke (um, thanks Chip.)

Ruth took the train from the MSG show and was in line at 2:30 in the morning. She then left to sleep a couple hours, shower, and was in the box office line all day long, which is the equivalent of waiting in the GA line.

Jag0918, seems like you may have some personal issues with Ruth that would be better take up in personal correspondence with her, rather than giving her first and last name in a public forum. I've been to 13 or 14 shows this leg and have spent plenty of time in GA lines with Ruth. A couple of shows she has been at the end of the GA line due to her work schedule and got scanned into the ellipse. Last time I checked that was "legal." The chip on your shoulder is pretty unattractive.

Thanks again to my interference buddies for testifying to my non-line cutting character :hug:

Just for the record, the only reason why I didnt object to Ruth's first and last name being given out is because it is posted in several places at u2log.com... otherwise the last name would have probably been edited out...

Welcome back you crazy stalker! :hug:

Miroslava said:
Just for the record, the only reason why I didnt object to Ruth's first and last name being given out is because it is posted in several places at u2log.com... otherwise the last name would have probably been edited out...

Welcome back you crazy stalker! :hug:

:hug:
I :heart: stalking! it's my part-time job :wink: thanks again. hey miroslava, where will you be in Europe? You can PM me if you'd rather (and I totally understand about Ruth's name...just hate seeing her slammed when she's not around to respond. i think she's in the boston GA line at this moment, actually :wink: )

i just want to say that if you saw ruffian driving around, she was probably taking someone to somewhere they needed to go, picking something up for someone, or doing something else to help somebody out. she is always willing to help others out even though it may be a hassle to her, and she doesnt expect anything in return for it. so she is a pretty cool lady :up:

Last edited:
Hi Ruffian,
I apologize. I really wasnt jumping to conclusions. Im not really sure how this turned into all this. I didnt mean to offend or start any of this. Hell if anything im jealous!! Im not objecting to anything anyone does.

It was a great show. Only negative for me was the really drunk really bad dancer who mimicked every move bono did and was bumping into everyone around him like he was trying to mosh or something.

keep doing your thing!!

Hawkmoon04 said:
Hi Ruffian,
I apologize. I really wasnt jumping to conclusions. Im not really sure how this turned into all this. I didnt mean to offend or start any of this. Hell if anything im jealous!! Im not objecting to anything anyone does.

It was a great show. Only negative for me was the really drunk really bad dancer who mimicked every move bono did and was bumping into everyone around him like he was trying to mosh or something.

keep doing your thing!!

no hard feelings--thanks for setting things straight. I just *detest* line cutters and I hate that the GA has to be an endurance test in the first place...and it was upsetting to think that people would accuse me of cheating or cutting in front of other fans. i'm happy to let it go, and sorry you had to deal with a mosher in the GA--ugh.

ruffian said:

no hard feelings--thanks for setting things straight. I just *detest* line cutters and I hate that the GA has to be an endurance test in the first place...and it was upsetting to think that people would accuse me of cheating or cutting in front of other fans. i'm happy to let it go, and sorry you had to deal with a mosher in the GA--ugh.

Thanks to you.
No way was I accusing you of cutting in line. Hey remember the guy almost spilling beer on everyone Especially you i think, before the show? Funny or annoying little tidbit thought i would throw out there.

Hawkmoon04 said:

Thanks to you.
No way was I accusing you of cutting in line. Hey remember the guy almost spilling beer on everyone Especially you i think, before the show? Funny or annoying little tidbit thought i would throw out there.
do you mean the crazy drunk guy carrying that beer through the crowd over his head? that was insane! what was he doing??? he had no idea where he was going, and he was totally messed up...

hahah yea
guy thought he was a waiter holding beers over overyone's head. i was directly across the ramp from you watching him the whole time like what is this guy thinking. I cant believe he actually made it to wear he was going

The reason why I slammed Ruth a little goes back to the Elevation tour...not being in the line til the last minute while her friends saved her spots all the time. Then again, that whole Elevation Tour, ad line cutting fiasco was an absolute disgrace and I'll just leave it at that. also, I believe in an interview with Paul McGuiness, he had stated that one of the reasons the ellipse lottery was done was so other people had a fair chance getting into the front. Bono was getting sick of seeing the same damn faces every night on the Elevation Tour. I just want to leave it at that.
Byut there was something else that I was thinking about today and the more I think about it the more disgusted I get. Im tall (6'2) and I got there 8:30, got up against the rail outside of the ellipse. I was wearing my straw cowboy Vertigo hat that my wife had gone through te trouble of threading some black/ red strings into it. 30 minutes before the show some ass 3 people behind me asked me to remove my hat. So I did, for about 10 minutes....I then turned around to the guy and said 'What do you expect me to do, hold it the entire show?" His reply was "You are blocking 5 other people's view".....I did feel bad about this, but lets face it, I had my camera, against the rail on the floor..Im NOT gonna hold my hat & let it get crushed. so I simply turned around again an apologized again.....Then the douchebag tells me Im tall & I dont need to be standing on the platform either. Is this friggin guy for real? He goes on to tell me about how he paid as much for tickets as I must have, blah blah blah....Well you know what? I dont give a shit. You should have gotten there earlier my friend.....cant see? Tough shit. Seriously, the 2 apologies I gave him wasnt enough, then F*ck you then.My wife kept telling me to stop apologizing because no matter what I said to the guy he just wanted to bitch about it.....she was right. And Bon later on put my hat on during Love and Peace. hehehe
And to that douche that was standing behind me ....this is for you :madspit:

That previous post might seem a little harsh, and I apologize for some of the colorful language....Im just getting tired of trying to be nice & civilized to people and they just want blood from you, ya know ?

I have gotten the "see, you're tall" lecture too from people behind me...

Sorry, can't help being tall as you cant help being short... get there before me if you want to stand in front of me :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom