The MacPhisto-like Voice during LaPoE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I was just listening to the intro to Love and Peace from the SD show, and when Bono goes "y thank you" it sounds MacPhisto-esque to me, am I alone here or did anyone else catch this?

Now that you mention it. When I first heard it I thought "was that Bono?" Definetly Macphisto :yes: :mac: gives me the creeps...

Isn't that pre-recorded?

Doesn't sound a thing like MacPhisto to me.

I'll have to hear it to make my own personal judgment. Although MacPhisto was an interesting character, didn't he die in the HMTMKMKM video...?

MP did not die in the end of the hmtmkmkm video.

at the very end of the video you can see batman taking his mask off and it turns into MP/

trust me he is alive!!!!!!!!!

Bono's Betty said:

Why would they pre-record that?

Maybe Bono's voice can't handle it anymore:hmm:

Imagine the vocal strain of trying to talk like that. Or maybe Bono just forgot the words.:wink:

FullonEdge2 said:

Imagine the vocal strain of trying to talk like that. Or maybe Bono just forgot the words.:wink:

But it was just a "thank you" at the begining of a song. I highly doubt they would pre-record that.

FullonEdge2 said:

lol i think you best listen to the interview bono done for RTI in ireland right after the show, i can tell you he can put on a voice when he wants to, he was talking in a jack charlton voice

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol i think you best listen to the interview bono done for RTI in ireland right after the show, i can tell you he can put on a voice when he wants to, he was talking in a jack charlton voice

LOL. Sorry if people thought I was serious. I wasn't. Think of it as a bit of satire on all the "What's up with Bon's Voice?" commotion.

it would be funny if during the proposed cell phone thing that was supposed to work for One, a "MacPhisto" call came in on the screens, prerecorded of course:wink:

Am I like the official thread killer or something? About 4 out of 5 threads I post on die after I post...makes me feel good:sad:

Back
Top Bottom