Thanks everyone (Im the girl who went onstage with Bono in POrtland!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sydneylovesbono

Babyface
:rockon: Hey guys!! just wanted to say hi and thank you to everyone that helped me in line at the concert. I actually got scanned into the elipse so I didn't have to ask. Other than the fact that I was freezing and some dude tried to cut in front of me:madspit: I actually had a good time in line... however, I think that my dad would beg to differ:wink: ((oh em gee I having way too much fin with these smilies!))

In any case, my email adress is sydneytrussler@Yahoo.com if you have any more pictures of the concert with me that would be really awesome

Special super-de-douper thanks to Miroslava and Trina for giving me the pictures.

I {< HEART>} ALL OF YOU GUYS AND I REALLY HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HAWAII:banghead: :banghead: :cute: :dance:

Hey Syd! I will be sending more pics (though they're no good due to the angle i was shooting from...). I know how special those pictures are, so I am sending any way. Won't be until much later tonight!

You did great up there!! :cute:

But just know that you are hereby prohibited from getting on stage to dance with Bono for next tour... you can't go from being an SBS kid to a dancing girl... creepy :no:

:hug:

Pic by David K (fishlips)

76198433_0b933db0b1.jpg

I only said that cause she was all :drool: :drool: over my phone's wall paper (which was the old AV I had). I reminded Sydney that in theory a man Bono's age is too old for me at 28, so he definitely is too old for her :lol:

Last edited:
i love how bono needs the name of the city taped to the teleprompter

Hi Sydney,

You were so great up there, everyone was really impressed with your poise and confidence while singing with Bono. (No More!)

I sent you an email with the link to my photos, I have four pics of you singing on stage, as well as a bootleg CD cover with one of my photos of you incorporated on the back.

Hope you like them!

Take care,
Nick

My Pic

j5fl36.jpg

taken with my phone, so not the greatest. hope you like! :)

p.s. i was the guy in front of you in line. you came up to us and said, "what's up dudes...and dudettes?"

we talked to your dad about the ellipse (i was with miro).

any way, GREAT seeing you up there. i have one or two more pics (not as good) that i'll try to post.

You are so cute!! You seem to have been holding up very well while onstage. Not sure how composed I would be, lol.

:up:

eep said:
Congrats - you were great up there!

(Must have been the lucky handwarmer I gave you.....) :wink:

OMG!! I was staying with my sister and altho we had seats we showed up about 4pm to visit some folks and cruise the GA line and as we were walking out of the parking garage we saw the walkways littered with dozens of those hand warmer packages! Too funny...well not too funny becuz it was SO dang cold and wet there....I give those Portland GAers KUDOS for having braved the elements for that incredible show!

And also, I am soooooo bummed that we missed the pre show party at Kell's....from where my sister lived and proximity to the Max station nearest to her everything was snowed and iced over. Sis couldn't even get her car safely down her iced driveway and then down the hill she lives on! Man I love San Diego!!!!!

All in all, the show was FANTASTIC! I got to meet some great folks and took some great pics. Congrats to Sydney and to the LATwins too!

Aloha!

Karen, you are hereby banned from posting that picture again

:madwife:

Sydney's thread did not need my GA frozen mug in here at all :no:

hey sydney. this is laura from the ga line. when erin and i saw you walking into the ellipse, we were so happy...then we were crossing our fingers that you'd get on stage. you deserved it...i'm so happy for you. it all turned out for the best, didn't it? even though that last hour felt like 12 hours...

i'll email you the one picture i have from outside the ellipse once i upload my pictures.

laura.

Sydney! You're such a sweetie pie for putting a thank you in there for me...though I'm not sure if everyone here knows me as Trina! :) Whatever.

Anyway. My dial-up service has been TERRIBLE, to say the least. I'll spare the details, but let's just say these two pics took me over an hour to upload. I have 3 or 4 others of you with the B-man but not enough cuss words left in me to care enough to put them up. Luckily your dad gave me your snail mail address and they (along with about 200 total hi res photos) are on their way to you very soon - sometime this week!

I've got a caption for this one:
:bono: Look, Sydney, I'm doing the blurry hand thing! Can you do it too?
:sydney: Yep! Here's my blurry hand too!
345898%3A%3B3%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3233%3E2%3B9%3E%3B%3B3%3E23242%3B9%3C%3A4%3B%3C6ot1lsi

I love how Edge is watching over you in this one. :cute: And John's face is so :lmao:!!!
345898%3A%3B3%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3233%3E2%3B9%3E%3B%3B3%3E23242%3B9%3C%3A4%3B%3C8ot1lsi

The good news is, I signed up for DSL...should be ready to rock 'n roll in a few days. Then I can post ALL of my pix from 2nd row, Adam's side!!!! Yee-ha!

I'm sure you're still way up in the clouds from your early Xmas present. :hug:

Take care!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom