Solacevip's Toronto ACC Photos...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BROTHR

Mirror Ball Man 2.0
The site is being constantly updated with my pictures....

Please give me credit if you use one for whatever publishing purposes.

http://www.spaz.com/rtw/site_segments.asp?gString=uIS103XtIS61

For Toronto 3, I was in the ellipse..... For Toronto 1 and 2, was at the outside rail of the ellipse where the Love and Peace drum is.

For Toronto 4, I was near the sound board. Not all pics are there yet......so hang on.

ENJOY!!!!

I was fortunate enough to meet Adam Clayton as well as sing for Bono. Finally after 14 years....I've met the man. I have both their autographs. Glad it happend in my own city!

A few more downloads of Streets are available....

http://s51. .com/d.aspx?id=38RD2ND7CII333K8PFYM44X2SE

Last edited:
Great pictures!!! :drool:

Huge favor to ask. Toronto 3, Picture 35. I'm the dork with the sign. Do you have this picture in higher quality? :drool:

If you do, I could be extremely grateful if you could share! :love:

Miroslava said:

Huge favor to ask. Toronto 3, Picture 35. I'm the dork with the sign. Do you have this picture in higher quality? :drool:

Miroslava...

What did the sign say???

In light of my recent embarrasing event, I am horrified to even say what it said

"FREE
Spanish Lessons &
Mysterious
Dances"

I think I have lost my teaching license though... :(

:( :sad:

Miroslava said:
In light of my recent embarrasing event, I am horrified to even say what it said

"FREE
Spanish Lessons &
Mysterious
Dances"

I think I have lost my teaching license though... :(

:( :sad:

Hey...I do have a better picture to send you. It will arrive in your email by Wed. I have to get to my home computer! What do you mean you think you may have lost your teaching licence? I'm confused.

Miroslava...a piece of friendly advice...in mexican spanish too...Callete tu...don't worry about it...it was a great moment.

Great pictures! The ones of Bono and Edge trying to figure out how the phone worked are just priceless... Really show how hilarious the moment was!

Miroslava said:

I need your email in order to share the picture.

Wow... My pictures of T.O. #3 suck compared to those. I only had a disposable camera, and only about 8 of my shots worked out decently (and thats including a lot of digital touching up that I've done). Nice :yes:

There are a few more pictures to come....specially for Toronto 3. I've been so busy at work...it has been difficult to upload them all. I've also been promised some video of Streets and video of Out of Control. I've already contacted the band that was pulled up on that night.

Mr. Baker - I'm thrilled to see that I kinda made some of your pix TO1. I was the blonde lady in the lime green t-shirt on the other side of the gate in the GA line. The one who left the line for a lunch/bathroom break right before Bono showed up. Then my friend and I wound up on the opposite side of the ellipse rail from you. We had a great time in TO!! I thought it was so sweet of you to call your mom to tell her that you'd finally met Bono!!

Awesome that you got to go to all 4 shows. I called my friend Jess on Thurs. morn. after she got up and danced with Bono! I wish I could've seen that one. Thanks for posting the pictures :cool:

Last edited:
These are absolutely brilliant photo's, i was at the last show and can't wait to see more of those.

vukeliam said:
These are absolutely brilliant photo's, i was at the last show and can't wait to see more of those.

Unfortunately....the final show...for Toronto, I came in late and was at the back of the arena......I don't have any more pictures for Toronto4.....

Still a few more pictures to post for Toronto 3 though....

My fav pic....

Bono: Hey Edge, come over and help me with this technical stuff...

Attachments

• dsc00454 (1).jpg
    dsc00454 (1).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom