So how early are the first people in line really showing up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muh2o

Acrobat
I keep getting these e-mails indicating that fans can't line up prior to 8am for the Fleetcenter GA line. I can't imagine that's actually happening. So what time is a good time to get a decent spot in line? Is there really someone there to make sure lines don't form before 8am?

Thanks in advance.

From what they said when we checked in, the people at the front of the Philly 2 line got there between midnight and 2 am. We got there around 10:30-11 am, and were lucky enough to get a spot on the rail inside the ellipse, but that wouldn't have been early enough to be on the rail outside the ellipse. I would guess that by the time we got inside, the outside was already 2-3 rows deep. For what it's worth, I was #86 in the U2.com line. The general public line didn't use numbers, so no way to know where we were overall. Hope that helps a bit. Have fun!

It is actually happening. Everyone is getting a numbered wristband and the security is telling everyone to come back at 5pm. Once it's 5pm, everyone lines up according to the number. And don't bring cameras in. They are pretty serious about them not being taken in.

Back
Top Bottom