slightly dissapointed but do understand kinda.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zepher25

Acrobat
i spend a few hours today outside the hotel just waiting for a chance to get an autograph or picture, there were a few of us and after a while one of their cars showed up, we could see larry in the front seat, motioning the driver to speed past us! it turns out edge was also in the car however edge left a few minutes later to go out to dinner with his family so i can understand him not wanting to stop but i would have liked for them to at least say hi and sorry through the window. it also turns out that Adam snuck into the hotel to avoid us and bono never showed up- some of the other people told us that bono was the most likely to sign stuff. so yeah im just a little dissapointed i didnt get to see the band properly. but its cool, so long as tomorrow night is great!

from what i gathered you have a better chance of getting Bono or the edges one apparrently larry and adam can be a tad stand offish. however the problem is that apparrently the G20 protestors plan to target bono so they cant announce their movements or have anyone tell us if its worth staying outside. id go in tomorrow but im busy all morning and they'll be sound checking for a good slice of the day.

Aww, looks like you just had bad timing :(

I waited for 5 hours and both Bono and Edge stopped later in the night. Bono had just come from dinner with Eddie Vedder, and didn't stop long. But Edge came down and signed everything that everyone had, and posed for photos with everyone who wanted one! :cute:

Which hotel???? Would be very nice to have an oppurtunity too... What a great show tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin called me Friday night and says, "Guess who I met today?"

My heart dropped. "Bono?" I asked.

"Yep. We were at Southbank," came the reply. Apparently my cousin's friend was wearing Bono sunnies and he came and sat next to my cousin and told her friend, "You're wearing my glasses."

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh the Southbank Bono! My dad showed me a picture of him sitting on his freinds bike. As far as I'm concerned not him. Long hair, straw cow boy hat, all denium clothes and possing on a bike for pictures, not something he would do :shrug:

-Nikki

Bonafien said:
Which hotel???? Would be very nice to have an oppurtunity too... What a great show tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before a moderator tells you, unless the name of the hotel has been mentioned in the press etc, saying where the band are staying is a no-no on these boards.

damnit! i was wandering in the city on friday night, why didn't i think to stalk the boys?! hehe. get some drunken bono/eddie vedder (writing that out makes me see how much of a cool name it is) autographs/photos.

Back
Top Bottom