searching for Atlanta 1 and 2 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dulce de Leche

War Child
Night 1: I was on the outer rail on the right side step platform that night and when Bono stepped on the platform during Until the End of the World he held my hand and sang to me for a minute. :love: :drool:

Night 2: Outer rail left side step platform.

Trying to find a picture of night 1 UTEOTW or really any picture with myself in it. :banghead: I have brown hair and was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt on night 1 and a white sweater on night 2. A lot of the time I was holding a red and black sign.

Thanks!

Hey Dulce, I'll get my pics back soon, I'll let you know if I have any that might be you...I'm looking for the same thing, I was front row in the ellipse in front of the Edge, also holding a white sign. Thanks everyone!

OMG! :hyper:

This is from the AJC site!

13.jpg

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment/content/music/photos/1105/u2a/13.html

YEAH!

Small world! A friend sent me this link about an hour ago! I can't believe it! :hyper: It is the only fan pic they put up there. Good times!

Thanks to Darren of Philips Area (security guy holding part of the sign) b/c he told the AJC guy to take a picture. I am surprised I look normal because seriously I was very embarrassed that he was making a big deal out of it.

But :hyper:

I was dead center outer rail for 11/18

I would love to see anyone's photos if they have any of friday.

gitrgi, did your sign say something about needing a kiss? If so, I have seen several pictures of it and could send them your way.

Back
Top Bottom