"Rear View" Best Bargain in Music History!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtungboston

Babyface
Last night's show in Boston was amazing! I was a bit worried because I had LOGE-level "Rear-View" tickets, but when we showed up to our seats, the usher brought us to two incredible seats just on the corner of the stage - I was blown away! It was almost as if I was just hanging out on the side of the stage, it was the first U2 show where I could see all their expressions and every move. LOVED Edge's reaction when Bono screamed out "I wanna do Out of Control" - it was priceless! He was as surprised as the rest of us.

I can't believe that those seats only had a face value of $95 each - that has to be the best bargain (for seats) that I can imgaine.

In addition, at the FleetCenter, the rear-view club seats get you access to the private club with a full bar and food court, and there weren't lines for the bathrooms or concession stands or t-shirt stands on the Club level. It was incredible!

I'll never forget last night's concert, it was one of the 2-3 best of the ten U2 shows I've been to over the past 12 years.

I was also behind the stage and those seats were FAR, FAR, FAR better than my Loge 5 seats from Tuesday.

Thursday night was UNBELIEVABLE.

I don't know, the best bargain may have been this...

42834U2_San_Jose_052-med.jpg

for only $55. :wink:

I had the same kind of seats for the same type of price in NJ during Elevation. I was so close that I was able to hand Bono my American flag bandana and he wore it around the microphone and I got a copy of the setlist from one of the crew guys after the show. All that for 70 bucks!

I had rear view for Joshua Tree tour at the meadowlands arena in NJ and it was also the best seats I ever had. So close to the stage. They didnt have an elipse or ga's so when Bono walked behind the stage he was really up close.

Cant wait for October

i like how something that costs 95 dollars can be considered the "best bargain in music history"

zootv tickets were only 25 bucks, now that is the best bargain in music history

zoom forward 10 years. inflation. realitity, etc. Still the best bargain on the planet in terms of return for your $.

Back
Top Bottom