Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

What do you mean :uhoh: You don't mean that literally, do you? :sick:

the weather really got to me. I was felling terrible from the morning of the show. I got worse and worse and worse. I made it to OOTS, the song I really wanted to hear, and then I kinda passed out on the rail. I don't remember how I got back to my hotel after the show. I fell asleep right away. That's why I didn't go to the afterparty at Kells. I realized the next morning that part of my nose had turnd black, and the black skin has been peeling off ever since. But that is probably a little too much info for ya:wink: I am still very sick, with a fever, but I had to be at work the next day.

romi said:

the weather really got to me. I was felling terrible from the morning of the show. I got worse and worse and worse. I made it to OOTS, the song I really wanted to hear, and then I kinda passed out on the rail. I don't remember how I got back to my hotel after the show. I fell asleep right away. That's why I didn't go to the afterparty at Kells. I realized the next morning that part of my nose had turnd black, and the black skin has been peeling off ever since. But that is probably a little too much info for ya:wink: I am still very sick, with a fever, but I had to be at work the next day.

That SUCKS!

And hmm see what happens when you make out with random boys that drink Bacardi and Diet at parties? :shame: You guys shared cooties and you both were sick the next day... :tsk:

Ugh, but seriously, feel better :hug:

gabrielvox said:

And they are not in my email right now WHY???

:angry:

'cause I need to clean them first :madwife:

I will get to it tonight, after I go Christmas shopping :help:

Miroslava said:

'cause I need to clean them first :madwife:

I will get to it tonight, after I go Christmas shopping :help:

"Clean them" being a euphemism for sign her name on the bottom of them and digitally alter them so we don't look as good in the pics as we do in person (a tough task, my man).

I only admit to taking pictures of short Irish men... I do not bother putting my purty name on stuff like this

ix5ill.jpg

:sexywink:

And I already posted this one, but I now have a larger version.

Thank you David! :happy:

ixxrlw.jpg

people people! please stop arguing and share some pics of me! I may look bad, but it was bceause I was getting sick, and not drunk. So with that as a precaution, where are they! I know Kevin took like a 100 photos of me:flirt:

I leave you boys with one simple assignment and nothing! :tsk:

iy1u89.jpg

Last edited:
I think the girl, 3rd from the left in red was at the L.A. show in the ellipse right behind me taking pics :hmm: Could be - you never know... - That's a great photo too! :up:

bfloxng said:
Ok, can someone refresh my recollection?
Is this me posing for a picture with...the bartender?

ixrq08.jpg

In going through this thread (while avoiding writing Christmas cards to my co-workers - I wish I was one of those people that just sign their name on the card) I just looked at this picture in more detail... What is that red line across the guy's forehead... :yikes: Is he some sort of Frankenstein-type bartender? Scary :ohmy:

Super_Fan said:
Waiting for the uncensored thread. I know alot of people are looking forward to it.

The uncensored version of this thread is called email :happy:

Hello All,

What a great trip to go on....I was disappointed that we didn't get a massive snow storm and 10 inches on Monday, but inspite of my disappointment, it was great to see all of you guys again.

Miroslava,

I'm so glad you joined our band of merry men and woman... must not forget Kari...it was great having you on the rail next to us for the show...

You won't believe how well the pictures turned out and look on the big screen...

I'll have to negotiate a good price for the ones of Adam....

Their to die for....if your a female...lol

Romi,

I think I have one of you pre-pass out..lol hope your feeling better...

I'll be getting these out soon to those who asked, and maybe a few for here..

Ah yes, Kari! :D Much thanks to her too...

And I completely believe you about those Adam pictures... I so wanted to make out with your camera at the bar... erm I mean... The pictures looked lovely just on the display screen, so I can't imagine what they look like in the big screen... you know my email is on my signature banner, right? :sexywink:

But seriously, thanks for taking this lil orphan in with your crew. I know it took me a good 20-30 minutes to stop being mopey and pouty, but by the time Kanye rolled around I was in prime pogoing form! Another huge thank you for letting me know about Dallas... :heart:

Thank you, it really meant a lot :hug:

Oh, and for anyone happy with MP3s of the show, they can be found here:

http://www.joeahorro.com/

Joe rocks! :up:

Last edited:
hey Hef. I would love to see all your photos. For anyone intersted, I have uptdated my imagestation account with my pics. Needless to say. I took a lot less then I should have. Got a nice Adam one with puffy chest hair for you ladies.

imagestation.com
do a search for romangokhman as a member

my e-mail is rg_3@juno.com, if you could e-mail me some photos

Just checked your pictures out Romi! Awesome stuff for a sickly dude :wink:

Hope you're feeling better...

And I just checked out Elevation from Portland... What does Bono say before the "No, thank YOU" :heart:

Miroslava said:
That's Ally that got pulled up in Omaha! Super cool girl!

so she was the birthday girl that alexdescending was talking about? Do you know if she was in L.A.? Does she post here? Just wondering if she's the same person... and if so, if she has any L.A.2 pics she'd like to share (since I did move out of her way a few times so she would have a better shot :camera: )

nice pics romi - hope you are feeling better.

I have no idea if she posts here. It is very likely it was her though. She has gone to an insane number of shows (close to Ruff's numbers :lol: ) She has some pictures from Cleveland I would like to see too :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom