Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!!

The lights look great!

And how ferklempt was I at this stage of the show that I do not recall ever going

T-shirt! :drool:

when Adam came out? :hmm:

That was tradition!

Yes I am talking to myself...

Where are Alli and Kevin with those pictures? :grumpy:

:madwife:

I think that to pass the time while we wait for new pictures to arrive you should post a line or two of the Adam letter....

:whistle:

Ok, well maybe not, that'd be mean... but you could email me a line or two :wink:

I can't do that. People above me have now for sure put a gag order on it. For my safety, let's change the subject

Ah well... I was busy making fun of Kevin in another thread anyway, so that has kept me entertained...

:D

Working? :ohmy:

Say it aint so.... :sad:

Actually, I am done for the day :hyper:

Just finishing up a few things here at work...

Are you just catching on to the fact that 2005 has been the year of ridiculous luck for Miroslava?

:lol:

:crack:

I am afraid for 2006

Hawaii's over-rated! nothing but beaches. In Mexico, you can bargain for cheap suveniers!

and if I have learned anything from Miami and Portland, tour closers are over-rated too (I liked Miami, just nothing special)

romi said:
Hawaii's over-rated! nothing but beaches. In Mexico, you can bargain for cheap suveniers!

And suck on some nice exhaust fumes, worry about being mugged and stress in traffic! :happy: The food is awesome though :drool:

If they were playing Cancun, then I'd be all over it. Besides, Mexico is too soon. I'd much rather stretch this tour as much as possible...

And I though Portland was pretty fantastic... I mean, it wasn't Detroit II or Vegas II, but still, I was happy to be there :yes:

Miroslava said:

And suck on some nice exhaust fumes, worry about being mugged and stress in traffic! :happy: The food is awesome though :drool:

If they were playing Cancun, then I'd be all over it. Besides, Mexico is too soon. I'd much rather stretch this tour as much as possible...

And I though Portland was pretty fantastic... I mean, it wasn't Detroit II or Vegas II, but still, I was happy to be there :yes:

always have to have the last say, dontcha:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom