Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

Booking my plane ticket tonight with air miles :love:

Yay Dad!

but do we know the exact dates yet???
if it weren't for the thought of mai tais and sandy beaches i might be watching u2rmw compilation over and over until next tour comes around. but, ah, we have hawaii

I heard it is on the 8th and 9th as well as maybe the 14th

:lol:

I am just locking it in... if I need to change it later on, it should not be a problem...

Yay American Airlines :love:

bfloxng said:

another source told me the 5th AND the 17th

:madwife:

And no Alli, no official dates, but since easter is around those dates, I NEED to book now before the dates sell out, as it is, those are pretty much the only dates available... Besides, I figure that with that range, I should be covered... :D

I heard the Hawaii show was being moved stateside to offset the taxes the band would have to pay to land air cargo in that state

Screw you both :happy:

It's going to cost me $10.00 to book this and fly out... If I need to cancel, I am out $10.00 biiiiig whoop :madwife:

Oh Kevin, why have you not sung to me before :love:

I think I would have married you in Vegas if I had known about this melodious voice of yours before :drool:

romi said:
I heard the Hawaii show was being moved stateside to offset the taxes the band would have to pay to land air cargo in that state

i heard romi can really shake it up on the dance floor

Miroslava said:
I think I would have married you in Vegas if I had known about this melodious voice of yours before :drool:

Oh Kevin, why have you not sung to me before :love:

because you would have wanted to marry me in vegas.:|

Hell, after listening to this I have a mind to drive to Buffalo and marry you now...

I mean the sweet , smooth, velvety sound of your voice is just enough to drive a girl insane... Bono who? :faint:

And Romi, nice moves :flirt:

Miroslava said:
Hell, after listening to this I have a mind to drive to Buffalo and marry you now...

I mean the sweet , smooth, velvety sound of your voice is just enough to drive a girl insane... Bono who? :faint:

And Romi, nice moves :flirt:

I was about to guess that I was pretty terrible out there, because no one was posting about me!:applaud: :drunk:

Don't worry... as Kevin stated the video is waaaay less kind to him than to you!

:lol:

does anyone want to come to Mexico City with me??? anyone? Why do I have to beg? I have an extra GA ticket!

romi said:
does anyone want to come to Mexico City with me??? anyone? Why do I have to beg? I have an extra GA ticket!

Good luck with my people :happy:

I speak a litle spanish. That's why I want someone else to go with me. Even if I get lost, at least I weouldn't be by myself

:wave: bye...I'll post pics later.

and miro - good for you for being on the ball. you're probably going to be the only one using miles and not having to pay out the wazoo to get there. i hear it's on the 8th and 9th too :happy:

romi said:
I speak a litle spanish. That's why I want someone else to go with me. Even if I get lost, at least I weouldn't be by myself

I am going to have to speak with you before you leave...

Actually, we may just have to make a thread or something. I have never lived in Mexico City (thank god) but there are just some things to keep in mind... such as

1. I wouldnt camp out in the GA line in Mexico City if you paid me.

2. Use the private cabs found in your nicer hotels... You can hire a driver for the day for not a whole lot of money (I mean, it is not $20.00 either, but if you get in with a couple people, it might be worth it. That is what my friends and I did when we were there last year for a wedding.)

3. Try to not look so gringo :wink:

We'll have to get pointers from people that live there... Rafmed can probably be of a lot of help :D

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I am going to have to speak with you before you leave...

Actually, we may just have to make a thread or something. I have never lived in Mexico City (thank god) but there are just some things to keep in mind... such as

1. I wouldnt camp out in the GA line in Mexico City if you paid me

2. Use the private cabs found in your nicer hotels...

3. Try to not look so gringo :wink:

We'll have to get pointers from people that live there... Rafmed can probably be of a lot of help :D

that's a good idea!

I may just email him and suggest that they do a "Mexico City for Gringo Dummies" in his website :hmm:

Alright, well thank you everyone for helping me pass the time at the office. We had the day off today but I came in to do some work since I may have been less than productive the last few weeks and this thread made the day pass by a lot quicker (and I got lots done! yay!)

I expect pictures from Ms. Alli and more videos from Mr. Bacardi! :D

Now off to the gym, have a Hawaii vacation to get ready for...

Another Portland pic

345889%3A46%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3272%3E2%3A4%3E%3A67%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A%3C55352%3Anu0mrj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom