Pittsburgh Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next time U2 plays there make sure you make the trip there. Its by far the best place to see them when they are on tour. And Ive had people from NewYork and Boston tell me that.

OK I will do that. This is the first time I've done multiple concerts, its fun. Im actually looking at the schedule to see where I can go to get my fix before I see them in Cleveland in Dec.

Peck2st said:

Yea that was us, I was the one with the blue fleece, u were the one that i watched the chairs for right?

Yes, I really appreciated it. My son needed to eat. You know how teenage boys are about food.

I'll be in Cleveland for GA too. It should be interesting in Dec. on Lake Erie. Definitelty a sleeping bag deal.

They handed out wristbands last winter at a concert & we could leave, but not until 3:00pm. At least we could go eat something then. The line was nothing like U2 GA though.

I am from Philly and am doing the same thing. Cleveland for me is a definite I just looked on Greyhound it is a 11 hour bus ride. But before that I am definitely going to try to make other shows. The Cleveland ticket is so expensive on the computer as are other shows but for some reason that one is really expensive.

Yea for some reason Cleveland is in big demand! Maybe because its kind of centrally located and lots of people can get here. That's a longgg bus ride! I was born & grew up in the Cleveland suburbs, I live in Akron now about 40 min. drive south. If I do manage to find some GA's, I'm going to show up about 8 AM and bring a propane heater. I'll be the most popular person in line! The wind off the lake is really nasty. There is a lot of stuff right around the arena though, I think you will like it. We have a baseball stadium and the basketball stadium next to each other, and a big shopping mall across the street connected by an enclosed skywalk. There's a big food court. There's also some nicer restaurants and lots of bars...Alice Cooperstown is right across the street from The Jake (baseball). Whoever's coming let me know and I'll try and help you out if I can. Keep me in mind if you hear of any GA's!

The only good thing is they start the line between the Gund & the parking garage, so your out of the wind a bit.

:applaud: I have one of those heaters. Good idea. My hotel is really close so I can run my stuff back to the room when they finalize the line. I only live an hour away but I'm making a weekend out of it.

The Cleveland shows have been really great in the past. Birthplace of R&R ya know.

Where are you staying Scarletwine? Have you been to the R&R hall of fame? If youre bringing the kids they might like the Great Lakes Science Center.

The Ritz - my birthday present (not too bad priced off season).

Yea, I been several times. Hubby & I went to the U2 opening in Feb. & fan gathering in June. I love Cleveland so I go up every now & then.

Only my 16 yr old niece. Shopping will be necessary.:wink:

Here are my best ones:

100_0154.jpg

:giggle: :applaud:

100_0158.jpg

100_0157.jpg

BEVERLY56 said:
Yea for some reason Cleveland is in big demand! Maybe because its kind of centrally located and lots of people can get here.

Maybe because it's the show closest to cities like Cincinnati and Columbus. The fact that the Columbus stop on the Elevation tour was one of the few shows that didn't sell-out may have something to do with that.

I can't find any record of U2 ever having played in Cincinnati, is that right?

OK so you ARE Kevin. I didn't know your Interference name. That was such a great show. I'm having U2 withdrawal. Those 2 girls in between us at the rail - are they Interferencers? I didn't catch their names.

BEVERLY56 said:
The damn big fat security guy in front of me kept standing right in my line of vision. DAMN YOU! I flashbulbed him right in the eyes a few times.

LOL I kept getting yelled at by one because I was blocking the stairs everytime I would jump around!

beautiful shots everyone, beautiful!

BEVERLY56 said:
Yea for some reason Cleveland is in big demand! Maybe because its kind of centrally located and lots of people can get here. That's a longgg bus ride! I was born & grew up in the Cleveland suburbs, I live in Akron now about 40 min. drive south. If I do manage to find some GA's, I'm going to show up about 8 AM and bring a propane heater. I'll be the most popular person in line! The wind off the lake is really nasty. There is a lot of stuff right around the arena though, I think you will like it. We have a baseball stadium and the basketball stadium next to each other, and a big shopping mall across the street connected by an enclosed skywalk. There's a big food court. There's also some nicer restaurants and lots of bars...Alice Cooperstown is right across the street from The Jake (baseball). Whoever's coming let me know and I'll try and help you out if I can. Keep me in mind if you hear of any GA's!

Cooperstown has great food...my family and I went there the weekend we went to the Rock Hall. (U2 exhibit for my b-day :D:D:D:D well a week after...) but anywho, its a great place!

Here's one more shot from the bunch I took. It took me a while to Photoshop an arm from a crowd member out of the left side. It was kind of covering Bono so I definitely needed to get it out of there.

Hmmmmm... now why does this shot look so familiar......? :hmm:

31.jpg

gabrielvox said:
just wondering - did anyone shoot any when Bono sprayed us with champagne??
I just picked my pics up today from the store...
lol I have one, but u2 are quite tiny in it from the section I was in...and a little dark...lol...

you all are so lucky. :)

Back
Top Bottom