One more "Money Shot'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
34357%3B5923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E233%3A%3D82%3C%3D%3A97%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B93267%3C9ot1lsi

heh heh... i do believe that Edge and Bono just broke a Federal law! although, they are not American citizens, so i guess not really.... ;)

*Ally* said:
heh heh... i do believe that Edge and Bono just broke a Federal law! although, they are not American citizens, so i guess not really.... ;)

Are you by chance the Ally I met in line--we talked about Africa? If so, email me! ruffian@u2email.com.

i love money shots

that is probably the same ally, because she said she was front row right in front of the drum for the opener, so she must have been right in front of us...

ruffian said:

Are you by chance the Ally I met in line--we talked about Africa? If so, email me! ruffian@u2email.com.

hey ruffian and chizip! :)

i was definitely in front of the drum for the opener, but i don't think i met you guys in line- however, it was a long day, so my memory might be a bit off! were you guys hanging out w/ diamond, though? i met him in vegas last tour, and he was heckling me in the San Diego GA line a bit... ;) (throwing stuff at me, etc). where were you guys standing during the opener?

are either of you going to be at chicago on 5/10 and 5/12? i'll be at those shows- we should meet up in the GA line then! :wink:

*Ally* said:

hey ruffian and chizip! :)

i was definitely in front of the drum for the opener, but i don't think i met you guys in line- however, it was a long day, so my memory might be a bit off! were you guys hanging out w/ diamond, though? i met him in vegas last tour, and he was heckling me in the San Diego GA line a bit... ;) (throwing stuff at me, etc). where were you guys standing during the opener?

are either of you going to be at chicago on 5/10 and 5/12? i'll be at those shows- we should meet up in the GA line then! :wink:

hi Ally. maybe we have the wrong Ally. are you originally from Africa? The Ally I spoke with was standing directly in front of Larry's drumkit during SD #1...and yes, we were hanging with Dave some (who isn't?). This Ally was with me when I met Bono before San Diego #2 and said she might have pictures to email me...wonder if it's you? And yes, I'll definitely see you in Chicago (5/7, 5/9, 5/10 for me)...
this is me:
meandbono.bmp

Last edited:
ruffian said:

hi Ally. maybe we have the wrong Ally. are you originally from Africa? The Ally I spoke with was standing directly in front of Larry's drumkit during SD #1...and yes, we were hanging with Dave some (who isn't?). This Ally was with me when I met Bono before San Diego #2 and said she might have pictures to email me...wonder if it's you? And yes, I'll definitely see you in Chicago (5/7, 5/9, 5/10 for me)...
this is me:
meandbono.bmp

oh! nope, not me- different ally! i am from NYC originally. ;) i guess i am the OTHER ally in front of larry's drumkit on opening nite. ;)

anyway, see you in chicago! :)

oh, and FANTASTIC PHOTO with bono!!!! :wink:

Last edited:
oops--sorry! wow, 2 Allys in front of the drumkit :huh:
hopefully i'll meet up with you in chicago!

ruffian said:
oops--sorry! wow, 2 Allys in front of the drumkit :huh:
hopefully i'll meet up with you in chicago!

i know- strange, right?? i will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you in the 5/10 and 5/12 GA lines! :wave:

i know diamond and diamond knows you, so we'll find each other! :wave:

Chizip said:
i may be in line on the 10th :hmm:

ah, cool! a big interference meet up shall take place, then. and though i don't have stories of Africa (sadly), i can regale you w/ tales of Diamond in vegas last tour... ;) lol! j/k!

*Ally* said:

ah, cool! a big interference meet up shall take place, then. and though i don't have stories of Africa (sadly), i can regale you w/ tales of Diamond in vegas last tour... ;) lol! j/k!

oh, we'll make you spill those stories, for sure :wink:

and I'll see him in Vegas this tour, so maybe we should have lots of fodder for storytelling :lol:

I did find the "other Ally" by the way...

ruffian said:

oh, we'll make you spill those stories, for sure :wink:

and I'll see him in Vegas this tour, so maybe we should have lots of fodder for storytelling :lol:

I did find the "other Ally" by the way...

cool! glad that you found my evil twin! ;) chizip and ruffian, looking forward to meeting you both next month in chicago! :wink:

*Ally* said:

i can assure you that none of my tales involve ANY SORT OF MONEY SHOTS! :lmao:
:lmao: this is how vicious interference rumors start!

Back
Top Bottom