NJ 2 Pictures from the Tip of Ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

njelevation06

War Child
I grabbed these shots from the tip of the ellipse at the CAA on Wednesday. The two NJ shows were absolutely incredible, I can honestly say this may have been the best stand during the entire tour. I was at the tip of the ellipse both nights! :) :) Anyway, these are a few pictures from the experience of night two.

3439833523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2348%3D863%3D%3A2%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323865%3C65%3B49ot1lsi

Picture of the setlist I got from the show along with my floor braclets from some other shows and a bit of confetti! Yeah I framed it that fast. :wink:

3439836%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2348%3D863%3D%3A2%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323865%3C68367ot1lsi

Thanks for the pics. So that's what it looks like down there....I was in section 231 loving every second of it but always wondered what it would be like in the ellipse. Thanks for sharing !

lauren430 said:
Oh my God! How did you get the setlist!?!?!

:Jealous:

:sexywink:

The band/crew prints them out for crew members and such. As soon as the show ends, find any crew member and ask them for a setlist as fast as you can before other fans get them. There is more than one, but they are all created by the band so its still really cool.

I didn't get the setlist from him, but on a sidenote I did meet Joe O....

3439858723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2348%3D863%3D%3A2%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323865%3C8%3C%3B44ot1lsi

Last edited:
Numb1075 said:
Thanks for the pics. So that's what it looks like down there....I was in section 231 loving every second of it but always wondered what it would be like in the ellipse. Thanks for sharing !

I was at the tip of the ellipse, not inside. It was absolutely incredible, I would actually make an argument that it is superior than being inside the ellipse unless you are first or second row. You can see the entire production and the band is at times just feet from you. In short, it was fantastic!!

njelevation06 said:

The band/crew prints them out for crew members and such. As soon as the show ends, find any crew member and ask them for a setlist as fast as you can before other fans get them. There is more than one, but they are all created by the band so its still really cool.

I didn't get the setlist from him, but on a sidenote I did meet Joe O....

3439858723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2348%3D863%3D%3A2%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323865%3C8%3C%3B44ot1lsi

That's a nice picture :up: :)

njelevation06 said:

Yeah, just ask...I got one from the 5/10 show from AJ--who was super cool! He did fold the setlist before giving it to me but I still love him....:D

which show? I actually have a setlist too from NJ during Elevation .... the Oct 28th show , , , thats so cool you got it from Paul McG!!!

Awesome pics!!! I was on the rail but closer to Edge's side. I was trying to find myself, but couldn't see my devil horns in any of your pics. oh well. Thanks!

sharky said:
Awesome pics!!! I was on the rail but closer to Edge's side. I was trying to find myself, but couldn't see my devil horns in any of your pics. oh well. Thanks!

I remember seeing you inside the arena and outside, awesome horns!!!!

pookybear said:
Thanks so much for posting those pics! It must have been great when the four of them were right in front of you for Yahweh!

Yes it was, and I got to do it both nights in NJ :wink:

njelevation06 said:
hahaha they are both singing I can assure you :laugh:

Maybe it was one of those moments when Bono decides to give kisses... (yes, on CHEEK)....I've seen him do that before to Edge and Larry....

and No.there is nothing wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom