Need advice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tawanda

The Fly
Help, please. I've been on the rail twice this tour and it was frickin HEAVEN!! :drool:

I went to Milwaukee with my husband last night. We had GA's, but went later through the ETS package, so we were at the back of the floor. He didn't want to do the whole waiting in line thing. He didn't get into the show. He isn't really a big fan and insists he goes because he likes to see me have fun. So, being there with him, not into it bummed me out! He didn't sing, jump, and did little if any clapping!

So here's my problem...

I have fan club tickets to Atlanta and I want to get in line early!!!We both went last tour, stood in line all day, got in the Heart and had a blast. We'll now he tells me he doesn't want to wait in line and I shouldn't be so greedy to want the rail!:eyebrow:

This is really frustrating me! I want to go with someone who is a fan! I want to wait in line! I WANT THE FRICKIN RAIL!!!

I did tell him I'd go alone to Atlanta. I'm trying to handle this gently, so as to not hurt his feelings and have to come right out and tell him "I don't WANT him to come" although I'm almost at that point...

So, fellow fans...I know you'll understand...please give me some words of advice...

Thanks.

I would just tell him the truth. Tell him his not getting into it kinda kills it for you and you'd rather go with someone who will go nutzo and have fun.
I told my husband the same thing after friday nights show and he WAS into it. I still said I want to go see them again on this tour with my friend that will really get into it. He told me that was fine.

You never know- your hubby may be looking for a way out of going and is afraid to tell you!

Tell him your friend in Minnesota is flying down to go with you! :sexywink: :yes: :yes: :laugh:

Tawanda, are you by any chance the girl in pink sweater I borrowed an umbrella from???

Yeah, I guess you just have to be honest with him about the Atlanta shows. Find someone you can hang out with for that show, so he won't have to worry or anything. I met up in Dublin with a girl from the UK and her husband really wanted to find out who the heck I was (don't blame him, there are lots of freaks out there), before "handing her over" to go to the show. They thought I was a college kid :lol: and looked harmless, so that put him at ease. They even bought me a pint of Guinness. :laugh:

Thanks for the advice...I've tried to be honest without coming right out and saying I don't want him to come. I've defiinitely given him a way out. He says he wants to come. I've told him I'd take someone else, as I have other people who want desperately to go.

dizzy...I did offer my umbrella to someone in Chicago, but I don't think it was you. I wore a white shirt. I had no umbrella in Milwaukee...

I definitely want to go with someone who will go "nutzo and have fun"!!!:wink:

I talked about the Milwaukee show to him and about how he didn't seem to enjoy it...He did say he had fun...but, you sure couldn't tell it by looking at him!!!:(

Back
Top Bottom