My U2 Opener Weekend - 78 pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Howdy y'all!

Finally, here are 78 pics of my very first U2 opener weekend. I had a total blast! I got to meet Tommy Whitelaw (U2's Merchandising Manager), helped raise money for the African Well Fund at the Hard Rock Cafe during the Vertigo's Eve party that starred the hottest U2 tribute band The Joshua Tree, and I got 3 feet from Bono!

Enjoy!

Go here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v43/therealallegra/U2 Opener Weekend 03-26 to 03-29-2005/

Daveone said:
God i hate tribute bands...

You're entitled to your opinion but please don't ruin someone else's thread about her great weekend with your own negativity.

Anyway, great pics Allegra! :up:

I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together in SD, but I'm sure our paths will cross again at a future JT show :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:

You're entitled to your opinion but please don't ruin someone else's thread about her great weekend with your own negativity.

Anyway, great pics Allegra! :up:

I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together in SD, but I'm sure our paths will cross again at a future JT show :wink:

YOU GO GIRL!

Glad you liked the pics too!

And yes, it was a crazy night and I had my friend with me from Dallas. Glad to hear you got your business cards! Whew!

Missed you too! :hug: And yes, there's always next time!

No offense meant Allegra, i didn't mean to be negative, i just have a general phobia of tribute acts (but I won't go in to details here cos i would just be being negative again). I do agree though that they are great events for meeting fellow fans and i'm glad you had a great time. Sorry!!!!

Back
Top Bottom