my 5/9 and 5/10 pictures, and request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
here's a link to my pics from 5/9 and 5/10. still working on getting my synopsis up.

http://abelu2.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01&page=1

request:

also if anyone got any pics of me on either day, or especially of me giving the birthday card to bono outside the arena on 5/9 i'd appreciate it if you could email them to me or post them here for me!

470-R2-020-8A.jpg

Those were cool. Thanks for posting them.
greenwithenvy.gif

Tell me, how do you know where they're going to end up so you can meet them, or at least take their pics?

just ask around with other fans in your area basically. it also takes a lot of patience and sometimes just luck (i had to stand and wait for about 3 1/2 hours both days i met them). usually they get to the arena anywhere from 3pm - 5pm. and usually by the service entrance or loading dock area to the arena.

hey i remember you! i have some pics of that! i'll find them for you, just let me know your email.

:hyper: thank you thank you thank you! :bow:

my email addy is lizartlizard @ gmail.com (without the spaces)

ABEL-

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet you, and thanks very very much for posting these pictures!

I'll PM you one of these days soon when I'm not exhausted....

Thanks again! And weren't those tulips pretty?

:wave: :hug: hiya kyra! it was great to meet you too! i just wish we'd gotten to hang out a little longer than that one night at the pub, i mean we were staying at the same hotel and everything LOL!

i know about being exhausted...almost a week later and i'm still trying recover to write everything down...i'm getting from a cold too (that i may have gotten from bono, hehe :wink:)

and yes those tulips everywhere were quite lovely!

hey abel!
glad to hear you're still recovering from those bono germs:wink: . mine still are hanging around, but i wont complaing. lol. i put up some of my pictures in the gallery. it was really great to meet you and everyone else that day. still feels so surreal to see those pics and to see the ones i received of bono and myself. utter crazyness! thanks for sharing your pics. take care!

Back
Top Bottom