MSG N.Y. Nov-21 Awsome!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mex

The Fly
Just getting out of THE GARDEN.
WOW! The gig was awsome, they start with COBL.
Amazing the performance of I Will Follow, Bono did give his best during this, AS I was hoping they play and ended with Bad/People Got the Power, Incredible ending Bono asking the crowd to keep singing while they leave the stage.
Will post pics as soon as I get back home, in the meantime we have to camp during the first tuesday hours under the rain... GA will be then for tuesday and more pics to post... :rockon:

it was so incredible! wow... i don't even know where to start! patti smith was amazing- she is the real deal, folks. 'i will follow' was so rocking! 'original' sounded beautiful, bono once again nailed 'miss sarajevo'. the encores were incredible: during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! :combust: did anyone else see this? 'until the end of the world' was insane- bono was chasing edge all the way around the ellipse, he was really running! 'mysterious ways' was fantastic- edge did his 'funky feet' all the way across the front of the stage. and then WOWY, where bono pulled up a beautiful girl to dance, and gave her his conductor hat. after a couple of accoustic songs, we were in for a treat: 'instant karma' duet between bono and patti smith! wow. that's something i never thought i'd see. finally, this incredible show ended with a moving and inspirational version of 'bad'- 'people got the power' is still ringing in my ears....

thank you, U2, for a fantastic night!

*Ally* said:
it was so incredible! wow... i don't even know where to start! patti smith was amazing- she is the real deal, folks. 'i will follow' was so rocking! 'original' sounded beautiful, bono once again nailed 'miss sarajevo'. the encores were incredible: during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! :combust: did anyone else see this? 'until the end of the world' was insane- bono was chasing edge all the way around the ellipse, he was really running! 'mysterious ways' was fantastic- edge did his 'funky feet' all the way across the front of the stage. and then WOWY, where bono pulled up a beautiful girl to dance, and gave her his conductor hat. after a couple of accoustic songs, we were in for a treat: 'instant karma' duet between bono and patti smith! wow. that's something i never thought i'd see. finally, this incredible show ended with a moving and inspirational version of 'bad'- 'people got the power' is still ringing in my ears....

thank you, U2, for a fantastic night!

If you say it was a great show, it must have really been something special

*Ally* said:
during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! :combust: did anyone else see this?

REALLY?? :combust: Argh, I could only see their backs from where I was!
If anyone has any photographic evidence, it's time to bring back the bono and adam kissing thread.

WOWOW...and I wasn't there..DAMN...sounds like one hell of a show.congrats..and post those picies..pleeese ;)

The show was fantastic!! Instant Karma - wow! Completely unexpected and just fabulous. It was also hilarious when Edge and Bono were running around the ellipse during Until the End of the World.. which sounded amazing btw.

My poor dear Larry was clearly having some problems with his drums during Mysterious Ways (any one else catch this?) but was great to see him laughing so much and having a ball during Instant Karma, Patti blew him a kiss as she left the stage.. v. sweet

Not sure what the film crew was there for, maybe for the Edge thing?

Can't wait for round II (or actually round 13 for me) tonite!!!

pookybear said:

REALLY?? :combust: Argh, I could only see their backs from where I was!
If anyone has any photographic evidence, it's time to bring back the bono and adam kissing thread.

I definitely saw this! YEOW!!! I was in the second row, between Bono and Adam, but my camera died about 4 songs in. I was kind of bummed (since it read that they were fully charged when I was playing around with the settings during Patti Smith's set) but I was LIVID that I couldn't snap a picture of the lip-lock!

i thought the concert was great, and i especially enjoyed bono sprinting around the ellipse during UTEOTW, and the resulting bono pants/moans.

bono's voice was very strong last night, and he was very upbeat. instant karma was a treat, and a total, out-of-the-blue surprise, which is hard for them to pull off with all the spies we ave following them around. :wink:

can't wait to see them again in boston in 2 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom