Milwaukee was phenomenal! One of the best days of my life!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would LOVE to. But honestly, my experience was so incredible, if I had anything short of the time I had in Milwaukee with meeting the guys in person and then being front row, directly in front of Adam Clayton and watch each and every little detail of the show and how the bandmembers reacted with the audience and making eyecontact with MUAH (that would be Adam!)... I would be disappointed. For now, I'll savor my expierence until I'll be lucky enough to see them again someday. :wink: I'm just so lucky to have seen them 4 times this tour. I'm going to end it with a BANG, if you know what I mean.:wink:

Sounds good. I probably wouldn't want to go to another show if I was in the ellipse either! I'm looking for someone that wants to buy a 4th GA ticket for one of the Detroit shows. We don't have them yet and they're a ridiculous price but I really wanted to have GA's for one of my shows. There's 3 of us and 4 tickets for sale.

Best of luck to you with finding your last fan. I'm sure that you will. We paid $325/pair on ebay and it was worth every penny. How much are you buying these other Ga tix for?

Back
Top Bottom