MERGED --> SAN JOSE 4/10 Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jedwardm I was hopping up and down like a mad man I was wearing a visor

I have been refered to as the visored hindu pogo stick

Arun V said:
jedwardm I was hopping up and down like a mad man I was wearing a visor

I have been refered to as the visored hindu pogo stick

You were one of the few people I saw who was into The Fly. I was down the railing in front of Edge with a red AT&T shirt on.

Alright here is the first photo that I have edited. This is actually practice for me, as it is the first time I've ever done it so some feedback would be great.

Edited
42834U2_San_Jose_051b.jpg

Unedited
42834U2_San_Jose_051.jpg

Looks ok..problem is you can see where you edited.. you should use the clone stamp to cover things like the exit sign.

Dang.

I either have a crappy monitor or crappy eyes. I can't see the difference, but my monitor is pretty old. Most of the stuff I did use the clone feature. But I had already done a lot of the lights just using a black paint brush.

OffAxis said:
Dang.

I either have a crappy monitor or crappy eyes. I can't see the difference, but my monitor is pretty old. Most of the stuff I did use the clone feature. But I had already done a lot of the lights just using a black paint brush.

It's the black paintbrush that I see. It's a much darker black than the pic :wink:

San Jose 4/9 and 4/10 pics

(If anyone else has pics of these shows, please feel free to use this thread to post them (most of the the other San Jose threads contain reviews and whatnot and I didn't want to hijack them with my photos).)

For 4/9, we were sitting in section 110. Unfortunately, and as expected, my pics from that night didn't turn out that great. For 4/10, we were on the rail outside of the ellipse (right where Larry drummed during "Love and Peace or Else"). However, my camera battery started dying, so I didn't get that many pics. So, here is some of what I got:

4/10
sun17.JPG

sun16.JPG

sun15.JPG

sun14.JPG

sun13.JPG

sun12.JPG

I think I'm going to merge your pics in the other threads.. its just that we have so many San Jose threads now its kinda messy :uhoh:

Yes I also LOVE that Larry Bono pic :drool:

BigMacPhisto said:
No one else has any pictures?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...768533&blogID=21615045&Mytoken=20050411233155

That link should take you to a blog thingy of mine on MySpace.........if you click the thumbnails, they're quite big. However, they're definitely not up to Sicy's April 9th high quality. :drool:

Awesome shots!!

Hey if you upload them to the tour pictures gallery then you can paste them here (it will give you a url for each pic) and they wont be big.

http://forum.interference.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/534

Awesome story!!! :yes:

I wanna see pictures of the Lipstick Shrine once it is finished! :wink:

A Few Of My Pictures From SJ2

Here are some photos I took at the SJ2 show:

9263006_7e55696fd1.jpg

A picture of the arena 15 minutes before the show started.

9263025_8ddc7af87e.jpg

I'm not sure which song they were playing here, but it was one of the few pictures I took that turned out well.

9263063_5877c7a745.jpg

The light burst during Where The Streets Have No Name. The crowd, predictably, went insane.

9263075_47eb5b4165.jpg

My sister and I representing The West Side after the show. Notice what I am wearing!

A great show, and a great time! It was my family's first U2 concert, so it carried added significance! Everyone had a great time, of course. :)

-Miggy D
-Mike

City of Blinding Lights

Does anyone happen to have a picture of Bono singing to the picture frame on 4/10? Picture was of Devin who was on stage with Bono in Anaheim 4/2; his Dad gave Bono the frame in SJ, but was unable to get a photo. If anyone has picture, please e-mail:
brianrabbitt1176@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom