Merged: Philly 10/17 Experiences and Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

satchelg

The Fly
Philly 10/17 show and my wife...

I have a question for anyone who was at the show. My wife actually talked on the mic to Bono during WOWY and we have great audio of it but are still looking for good video. We got the known DVD show out there but unfortunately the angle was not very good and we couldn't see anything other than Bono.

Rumor has it that she was actually on the big screen (we couldn't see because we were right up against the stage).

So the question is really a two part question:

1. Did anyone happen to see her up on the big screen during With or Without You?

2. If so, did anyone get any pictures or video of this?

I know its unlikely but I'd like to at least find out if she was even up there to keep our hope alive.

Thanks.

Thanks but the problem is she is one of the few that didnt get pulled on the stage. Bono just sang to her then leaned down and handed her the mic during the song. Its actually really cool because she is part of the song and history really. She had an experience that most haven't.

Problem is it wasn't an easy video/picture angle to get (or to find obviously).

Anyway thanks for your help - we will just keep looking :)

Do you have the DVD from ebay? My download skips all the time on disc 2, let me know what you want for it if you have it. Thanks I weaas real close to you and your wife 4 rows back dead center.

Philly 10/17 show were you there?

this is a little late but i havent gotten around to it
who went to the 10/17 show in philly?
it was my first one it was so amazing
did anybody of GA?? and were any of you at the tip of the ellipse? im just trying to find people I was next too...
i may have been the one annoying you, i had a huge sign that was getting people mad lol

Peck2st said:
i was at the tip of the ellipse, dead center, first row, it was amazing!!

I was at the tip of the ellipse, dead center, 3rd row! I must have been looking at the back of your head all night. Haha. What do you look like?

Back
Top Bottom