MERGED --> Anaheim 2 - Pictures of Bono and Little Girl + Devin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mthom

The Fly
Anaheim 2 - Pictures of Bono and Little Girl

Please post any pictures you have of Bono and the little girl he brought on stage.

Thanks

6a18003b.jpg

Thats fab!!

Was she a fans daughter?

I'm taking my daughter who will be 8 to Madrid its her first show, when she saw this photo she was beside herself with excitement!! She even has me looking for Bono hat!!:wink:

she looked like she was dressed in a princess or fairy costume, but I could only see them when they were on the outer rim on the right side of the ellipse and on the monitors. Does anyone have a photo of Bono in that white magician type hat from a fan on the rail?

Bono with Devin

She was definitely a fan's daughter!!! I have been a U2 fan for years and needless to say, I was quite jealous of her that night. Devin is my daughter and had the experience of her life!!!! If anyone else has any other pictures of Bono and Devin please post them.

Alicia Rabbitt

Bono's Tart said:
Thats fab!!

Was she a fans daughter?

I'm taking my daughter who will be 8 to Madrid its her first show, when she saw this photo she was beside herself with excitement!! She even has me looking for Bono hat!!:wink:

Anaheim 2-Bono and the little girl-Devin

Anyone that happens to have pictures of Bono and my daughter Devin (the little girl that was on stage during COBL) for Anaheim 2 please post them. My daughter had the time of her life!!!!!! A once and a lifetime experience for her!!!!!

Lila64 said:
Awesome - how old is Devin and what did she think of the whole experience? {We're all jealous!!!}

Devin will be 8 yrs old next month. The first words out of her mouth were "Mommy, that was cool, Bono held my hand!!!!!" I asked her if she was nervous in front of all those people and she said "No way!" I tell her every day how jealous I am!!!!!!!
What a great experience for her.

This is great!!
Great photos!

My little girl has announced that she is getting dressed up in Madrid now as well!!

Re: Anaheim 2-Bono and the little girl-Devin

rabbitt76 said:
Anyone that happens to have pictures of Bono and my daughter Devin (the little girl that was on stage during COBL) for Anaheim 2 please post them. My daughter had the time of her life!!!!!! A once and a lifetime experience for her!!!!!

what a great experience for your daughter, she is just adorable!!:happy:

That is so awesome!!!! She is so adorable. I'm bringing my daughter in October to MSG for her 7th birthday. Never too early to create a new fan!

*SNIFF*

TOO ADORABLE..

And Devin's mom...may I say you're adorable too...being jealous of yr daughter LOL.:wink:

For some reason though, not to inject a somber note in here, I can't stop imagining Sian, who is the same age, a few months older....(she was born in October of 1997)....

Hopefully, towards the end of the tour, we will see Edge leading her/carrying her onstage. That's a picture I've been wishing would happen in my head these past few weeks. (I wish Edge had been in these pics...what did he look like here?) It might even happen at MSG in October! If that happens I will lose it completely. (I have GA's for that first show.)

God bless you, your lovely daughter, and let's keep praying that the no doubt good news for Edge and Morleigh gets even better.

Last edited:
Bono - :bow:

You always seem to know just what to do and say to make someone's day!

Especially a child's. :wink:

Thanks for these BEAUTIFUL pics!

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet comments regarding my daughter Devin and especially for the pictures. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom