Maddy's Story (This is Maddy!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSCN00672.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

Christmas came early Maddy!! I love your story and what a terrific memory... I think one of these pics should be your Christmas Card to your family & friends this year!

you are adorable and I am so excited for you... I also love your modesty & humility at being selected... wonderful wonderful quality --- you are a lovely little gem!! Always stay sweet!

Lila - well done to you as well for raising this sweetie!

Happy Holidays!!! tbird

:lol:

I've gotten so many, you wouldn't believe. And so many great ones as well. Lots of great photographers at U2 shows :yes:

V
Thank You! :bow:

Maddy

It is a highlight for all U2 fans to see a fellow fan up on the stage. I must say that my wife and I were living through you at that moment!! By the way, you were awesome up there with Bono!!

Happy Holidays!!

John and Cathy

Hey Maddy

Nope, we didn't do GA this time, we did GAs for Toronto, Montreal and Portland and were lucky enough to get scanned for the ellipse twice, very lucky!! Once again, congrats on a great memory, here's to the next tour, I hope my my little girl Hannah will be ready for her first U2 show!!

Johnny

I had seen the second one listed, but not the first. Thanks for posting & finding that trevster! :happy:

I tried to send a message from You Tube asking the person for the original clip in sync, but it wouldn't let me do it :shrug:

BonosLil'Pal94, you replied to a post of mine the other day in Lemonade Stand. I had no idea you were Lila's daughter. Welcome to Interference :wave:

Lovely thread :)
Great story :applaud:
Great to see all these non-regular posters posting all those pics and congratulating you too. :celebrity:

how long have u been a fan?
dude youre so lucky
and you got to meet him
how do you have that much luck?:drool:

Back
Top Bottom