Looking for a picture from 10/11: Bono with a rose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjg81

The Fly
Hi,

I went to the 10/11 show and I had the chance to give a yellow rose to Bono at the begining of Fast cars, so i am desperately looking for a picture of him holding it !!!

please help me!!! If you have any, send it to c_chris_fr@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Christelle.

olderBonofans.jpg

Funny picture Carek!!

But I am still looking for a picture from 10/11, I have tried all the websites I know, couldnt find any!!

so if anyone can help...

Thanks,

Christelle.

jjg81 said:
Funny picture Carek!!

But I am still looking for a picture from 10/11, I have tried all the websites I know, couldnt find any!!

so if anyone can help...

Thanks,

Christelle.

I hope that someone somewhere comes up with a picture for you. Good luck, I am goign to keep checking back with the hope the picture shows up!

Karen

jjg81 said:
Hi,

I went to the 10/11 show and I had the chance to give a yellow rose to Bono at the begining of Fast cars, so i am desperately looking for a picture of him holding it !!!

please help me!!! If you have any, send it to c_chris_fr@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Christelle.

I had a new camera at the show - I video taped the song (from section 409, a bit far away) - Bono has the white rose in his hand then he gets his black cowboy hat ... and throws the rose into the audience ... I will try to send it to you ... I'm still trying to figure out how to send a video - I'm not having much success .... wish me luck :huh:

Sorry, I thought it was a white rose - that's how far away I was :rolleyes: I've tried to send it - if you don't get it this morning - I'll work on tonight ....

This picture is amazing but it's not "my" rose :-(((
Mine was yellow...

Seajewel, that would be fantastic if you could send me a link to your video (you can use .com)

Thanks everyone for trying to help me!!

Christelle.

Hey Seajewel,

I haven't received your video... Can you try to send it again?

Thank you!!

Christelle.

Back
Top Bottom