Looking for a pic with me and Bono from Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YusufZ

The Fly
I'm looking for photos of meeting Bono on April 5th outside the Staples Center before he entered for sound check.

I'm a brown guy with short black hair, a beard and glasses, and I was wearing a baseball-type shirt with a grey chest and black sleeves.

I was with the girl who told Bono a phrase in Swahili and he told her to write it down for him.

If anyone has any pictures of me (or the girl) meeting him, I'd really, really appreciate if you could post them.

Anyone?

I don't mean to bump this thread again, but I'll pay a reward of $100 (US) via PayPal to anyone who can find a picture of me and Bono from April 5th outside the Staples Center.

I'm desperate :crazy:

kellyahern said:
I'm sorry :( I did look around the other day, but I haven't seen any pics of Bono meeting fans from the 5th. Here are some good sited to keep checking:

I hope you find your pics :hug:
Thanks for your help!

60rosemount said:
YusefZ

I was there, and have some photos, where were you in relation to the tree?

hi there!
I was there that day and am looking for pics of me with either bono and or edge signing my 8x10 pic. I was right in front of the tree against the metal barrier. I was wearing a straw hat, charcoal tshirt, blue jeans and brown bulgaris--- am a girl by the way. There was a girl to my right wearing a rose colored tshirt that she had bono sign the back of. If you have any pics of me please please let me know. My pics turned out crappy cuz I was so nervous! This means so much to me! I have been a long time fan for 18 plus years and just want a decent pic of them.

Please email me : Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Thanks a million!
Amy

YusufZ - I think I have your shot. You are in the edge of my frame, watching Bono as he signed the t-shirt for the guy whose friend's wife didn't make it out of the towers...You are as you described but tall with a white baseball cap w/ a blue bill?

enamorada said:
YusufZ - I think I have your shot. You are in the edge of my frame, watching Bono as he signed the t-shirt for the guy whose friend's wife didn't make it out of the towers...You are as you described but tall with a white baseball cap w/ a blue bill?

Do you happen to maybe have a shot of me maybe?...see my description in the post above... ^^^

I was right in front of the tree against the metal barrier.

If you do have any shots, can you email them to me?

Liams_mom@yahoo.com

I am desparately trying to find any pics of me and possibly bono signing my pic.

Thanks!

60rosemount said:
YusefZ

I was there, and have some photos, where were you in relation to the tree?
In relation to the tree, I was in the row of people between Bono's car and the tree. Make sense? I was about the fourth or fifth person that Bono talked to. Is there any way I can see the pictures? I promise to pay up if it ends up being me. What you can do is send me a small version and then I can see whether it's me or not. If it is me, I can pay you and you can send me a large version. E-mail me at yzzakir @ hotmail . com (no spaces in the real e-mail address, of course).

Originally posted by enamorandaYusufZ - I think I have your shot. You are in the edge of my frame, watching Bono as he signed the t-shirt for the guy whose friend's wife didn't make it out of the towers...You are as you described but tall with a white baseball cap w/ a blue bill?
I wasn't wearing a baseball hat. Shoot!

Last edited:
Yusef,

There is someone that matches your description in a pic I have, but he has a brown or black fedora (Bono circa UF) on.

Amy, I have your photo. I'll send it to you at the yahoo address. I'm in that photo as well. You can see the edge of my head behind Bono's hat. :) I think you and my wife were talking about your photo before Edge showed up.

Anybody have a line on GAs for Staples in Nov? We had a blocked view for the 4/5 show.

A few of us have pics from the pre-show entrance.

If have photos could you post them somewhere? There is a high probability that many of us here are in the photos.
I'll try and post my to the photo section.

Back
Top Bottom