Little girl on stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liljimbojr

Babyface
This is my first post on Interference. I found out after talking to some of the seasoned Interference veterans that I've been a "lurker" up to this point. I'm not sure I like this title. Anyway, I'm the father of the girl pulled up on stage during the Cleveland show. Unfortunately, I had a disposable camera that ran out of film just after Julia got on stage. I was so happy to see the photos posted on this thread. Thank you all so much. I am requesting that if anyone has any more photos with Julia in them to please send them to me at jephillips@buckeye-express.com. By the way I was impressed by the way the GA line was run by Miroslava and company. Once again, thanks.

Hi!

I have a few more pictures than the ones I posted. Unfortunately Julia's face is not visible in some of them for various reasons. I know for a fact though that this does not matter to you and you still would like them, so let me upload them somewhere and I will email you.

And again, thanks, but line was pretty much run itself after we transferred the line off property to the Q area :)

I'm the lady that showed you the pic I took of you on my camera display, I think mine turned out good even though there are only 3 of them.

liljimbojr said:
This is my first post on Interference. I found out after talking to some of the seasoned Interference veterans that I've been a "lurker" up to this point. I'm not sure I like this title. Anyway, I'm the father of the girl pulled up on stage during the Cleveland show. Unfortunately, I had a disposable camera that ran out of film just after Julia got on stage. I was so happy to see the photos posted on this thread. Thank you all so much. I am requesting that if anyone has any more photos with Julia in them to please send them to me at jephillips@buckeye-express.com. By the way I was impressed by the way the GA line was run by Miroslava and company. Once again, thanks.

Glad to see Julia got up, hope your girls had the time of their lives....wait....they did! ;)

Gabriel

(fake bono who jumped on you all night :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom