left out in the cold 29 Mar San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cris_baj

Babyface
Well, it was Tues after the Monday tour opener, and a few of us went down to the Sports Arena to see if the band were coming to do a rehersal... given the tech problems of the night b4, good chance...
So we're there at noon, and YES, they will be arriving shortly. NOBODY else there!
So, at 3pm, Bono's limo drives by... I wave, he waves... and the limo stops and John Sullivan gets out and talks to me "we're running late, we'll stop on the way out"
YES!!We got a message via security about 6pm that John said yes, they were coming out soon...
Well, by 7pm, they were not done with rehersal... not good...
730pm, the limos go zooming out THE OTHER GATE... leaving about 40 dedicated fans standing there in the cold wind...

:-(

I guess when you have a bad day, you don't want to face anybody... either that, or all the spouses were post-San Diego sight-seeing (reports of the Zoo, SeaWorld and Seaport Village) and wanted to go back to the hotel...

sad day for 40 U2 fans

ooo that's so disappointing. What hotel were they at this time? I was wondering if any fans had any interaction yet. They will eventually.

Back
Top Bottom