LAST VERTIGO CONCERT - Reviews, Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayou12780

War Child
Well we just got back to our hotel on the city bus (1:45am) and we skimmed some of the setlist posts.

Great concert!!! Rocko & the Devils had fun. Pearl Jam rocked. And U2 - well it may have been one of the best concerts ever! Of course, having MM row 2 seats certainly helped. We stood the whole time and had a great view from Adam's side. Saw Lila's kid Maddy get on stage - Woo Hoo! Can't wait to hear the story. A fan, Mike Mitchell, played keyboards for Wild Horses - he requested that it be played and Bono obliged. Excellent job.

Bono sounded great tonight. Adam and Edge were having fun - alot of smiling. Bono kissed Adam. Eddie hugged Bono a couple times. Good vibrations all around.

Only complaint - if you can call it that - was finishing with All I Want Is You. Wanted 40 or Bad or Vertigo again - something with a little more gravitas. But what a SHOW!! Glad we came out to experience it. We did not have a camera but several folks on the bus said they got some great shots. So hope they will get posted soon.

Off to bed now - some of the marathoners are actually heading out to warm up (yes, it's 2:45am). Should be crazy getting out of here tomorrow.
:rockon: :wave:

I totally agree with you on the "Bad" " "40" ending. I must say I was taken aback that they didn't play "Bad" - especially since it's one of Eddie Vedder's favorite U2 songs.

Back
Top Bottom