I was the guy with the phone @ MSG #2 10/8/05 - FACTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree w/gabrielvox too. Even though you may have not have been talking on the phone. B is very spontaneous to the point that his band mates don't even know what he is going to do at any given moment.

Also, I was behind the stage 1st row at the 10/7 show, I had my phone camera out many a time ready to take aim, then I thought
OMG its hime. We backstagers saw him before anyone did....and very close at that, he was wavy at me, gave me the peace sign and winked at me. I couldn't take a picture if I tried I was shaking so much...then after I thought about it....Hes standing right in from of me singing across to us and I am going to snap pictures in his face....I thought that would be kinda rude. :|

I was always concious of when I took my phone out if I was calling someone to hold it so it was obvious I was letting someone listen to the song, and I never yelled into the phone to go, "Wasn't that kickass?!?!?!?!111111"

I decided to let up on the picture taking too during the fall leg and just enjoyed the shows and all the love. :adam: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom