I finally met Bono and Edge!! Seattle 2, AND Bono drew a picture of my daughter!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

I could take on Edge's bodyguard if need be.. Bono's I'm not so sure... wonder if they ever switch detail...

:whistle:

Great pictures though!!! Congrats once again!

That's so cool! :applaud:

I was there also. :D: When I saw Bono skip while he made his way through the gated entrance I thought it was too :cute:

Great picture and it also helped confirm Bono still had my early birthday card in hand :hyper:

Thanks for posting your pictures. :bow:

Miroslava said:
:hmm:

I could take on Edge's bodyguard if need be.. Bono's I'm not so sure... wonder if they ever switch detail...

:whistle:

Great pictures though!!! Congrats once again!
miroslava, do you know his name?

Great pix! I'm so happy for you! I love the one of Bono looking at your camera and shaking everyones hand, thats too cool! What an amazing day for your whole family! Congrats! Have you come back down to Earth yet??? :)

Jo.

3437792323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2347%3D75%3B%3D459%3DXROQDF%3E23238383547%3B4ot1lsi

How cute is this photo!!! :love: I love it!

Jo.

ruffian said:

miroslava, do you know his name?

Nope, I don't... I was just hmmm... weighing any possible obstacles/enemies should I decide to go nuts :wink:

Kidding. Kidding :D

Miroslava said:

Nope, I don't... I was just hmmm... weighing any possible obstacles/enemies should I decide to go nuts :wink:

:lmao:! I imagine you with a diagram in the fan line, like in football with x's and o's...planning various strategies and plays :wink:

Kidding. Kidding :D

Edges body guard is called Barry and he is lovely!!:wink:

He was with them at the Jonathan Ross show in London.

Bono's Tart said:
Edges body guard is called Barry and he is lovely!!:wink:

He was with them at the Jonathan Ross show in London.

thank you so much. I know..what a cutie! :drool: Sorry to derail the thread :reject:

annej5 said:
Me and my daughter Emily after meeting Bono and Edge. If anyone has or sees any photos with her in it please let me know. :)

3437792323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2347%3D75%3B%3D459%3DXROQDF%3E232383835844%3Aot1lsi

awwwwwww, that is too adorable!!! :cute: congratulations to you both!

u2girlcj said:
You should get one of those double-glass frames for that! To save you the worry! I've seen those before - with glass on two sides - and I think they call them "postcard frames"

Great story!

I absolutely agree! You shouldn't attempt to seperate the two sides. Afterall, the chances of them standing the test of time are greater if they remain intact. Plus they tell a story together. Congratulations to you both as well :)

Watches way too much Antiques Roadshow

Awesome! I missed out!

That is so cool that they came out! I was there the day before in the exact same spot at the exact same time but they were late for sound check and had to drive straight in (got a photo of Bono waving/apologizing as the car he was in slowed down at the entrance). I was going to go back Monday but I got caught up visiting old work friends downtown. I even had my "Another Day" 45 vinyl single and sharpie in hand with the intention of coming down at 3 PM but never made it. I think I'm going to cry knowing that I could've met them if I stuck with my original plans....but happy you finally got to meet them after 20 years. I'm only at 17 years of waiting so maybe in the next 3 years I'll finally meet them. I have two more chances in L.A. this fall. I will succeed in November!

Last edited:
I am sitting here smiling like a fool:D while reading about you and your daughters experience. Oh and the pictures................nice:yes:. I grow to love U2 more every day. Thanks for sharing your pics and story! :)

Oh that we knew... Ruffian was asking for the name of Edge's bodyguard... John is super nice (and not one I would consider tangling with)

:wink:

lisa2004 said:
Great pix! I'm so happy for you! I love the one of Bono looking at your camera and shaking everyones hand, thats too cool! What an amazing day for your whole family! Congrats! Have you come back down to Earth yet??? :)

Jo.

Not great for the whole family, my 13 year old was home pretty ticked that she went the day before and didn't meet anyone. Although she loved the concert :)
I have come back down to earth but I think I am experiencing that post concert depression everyone is talking about :) I do have the Portland show in December to look forward to with GA tickets! Only 8 months left.

Back
Top Bottom