How was the view from your seats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2forlife

Refugee
I'm lost between the midnight and the dawning esca
Want to hear from people who had GA, 100, 200 or 200 level seats at the United Center tonight.

Could you see everything on stage?
Is Section 104 - 108 (lower section; opposite end of stage) really good seats?
People in 300 level - did you feel you were too far away?

I'm considering purchasing tickets for the May 12th show, and I am looking for fans' experiences from previous shows. Any help in deciding what type of tickets to buy is greatly appreciated!

learn2kneel said:
I had GA - i was number 248 in line and when i got in the arena there was 5 or 6 people in front of me and the ellipse, great view especially when Bono, Adam, and Edge walked around.
Where were all those other people? That's amazing that you got that close being behind over 200 people.
So did the transition from the line off of UC property to the official UC line go well? Did they split the line in two - one line being U2.com members? Did that MEAN anything to be in the U2.com line? Was everyone led in a line to the floor or was it a free for all once you got your wristband?
Did you get to leave the line after 12 to pee or anything?
Thanks!!!

I had section 204. Clear view, "above the crowd" but not nosebleed-like. cant complain - except for there was little energy in my section :(

I was in Section 207, 1st row, NOTHING in front of me but U2! End of the arena looking straight on at the stage. It was a fantastic seat! It was weird being in the 1st row because it felt like I was the only one on my feet & dancing!

section 331(side stage) from fan club presale, our section was on it's feet all night and I liked the overview of the whole stage. Better than I thought it would be. I was just happy to be in the building.

Section 105 row 18, directly in front of the stage. GREAT! A little far away, I'd bring binoculars if your there, but sound was awesome. The whole section was on their feet the whole time singing and dancing, with the exception of the drunk guy behind me who I swear to God, FELL ASLEEP standing up!!!

How the Hell you fall asleep at a U2 concert is beyond me, that was $170.00 well spent. I was just really glad he passed out rather than yakking all over my back (which is where my husband thought things were headed)!

Anyone care to comment on the view from section 218? Going tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes on Sat. I was in Sec. 309, a straight few of the stage. It was neat to see the whole arena as opposed to when I was on the floor Mon-Thurs. You can appreciate the crowd factor a bit more when you can check out what is going on all around.

Back
Top Bottom