Holy Crap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

8rattoon

The Fly
That show was insane. INSANE. The fact that Gloria, The Ocean, Bad and OOTs made an appearance justified its own existence. The sound was muddled like the previous night but the energy from the band was incredible. I was sitting in bleeders, surrounded by mundane half-wits who would not stand up. I barely even paid attention to the first 1/4 of the show and it still eclipsed last night's performance. No ZS, which was great the other night, but I am willing to take the sacrifice.

HIGHLIGHT: after the show, coming down from section 334, I single-handedly got the stairwell to sing 40 continuously; I may have come off as a loudmouth but I was simply trying to energize the crowd.

Best u2 show I have ever seen.

8rattoon said:
I think Bono did

Edge played piano -- at least I'm 99% certain of that.

I was on the floor, and it sounded fine to me -- one exception, during one song, can't remember which now, I remember thinking the bass mix / sound was a bit much, otherwise I thought the sound was very solid tonight.

Different people hear different things -- duh, but Denver #1 was supposedly an off night for sound mix, at least by some accounts out here, but the handful of people I spoke with tonight that saw last night said it sounded fine both nights.

Back
Top Bottom