first time ever!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
I'm going to post my photos when I finally get them developed (yay 35mm :sigh: ) But I had a FANTASTIC time!!!

This was my FIRST EVER U2 show. I took my sister along. We had GA tickets. She scanned hers first and it said 'proceed to floor' then mine was scanned and it kind of hesitated and the screen for the elipse came up. I was so happy. We we kinda near the bottom of the elipse. I'm not going to tell every little detail, but I will say that the couple next to us got engaged during the show. I think the guy proposed during Miss Sarajevo.

Aw, I would love for that to happen to me!

p.s.

U2 rocks my socks!

wow, I was at that show. thats awesome that someone got engaged there. I couldn't believe how awesome Bono's voice sounded during Miss Sarajevo

bombergirl1978 said:
wow, I was at that show. thats awesome that someone got engaged there. I couldn't believe how awesome Bono's voice sounded during Miss Sarajevo

Oh my goodness I know!!! When he said they were gonna play it I got all excited becaue I knew he would sing the Pavarotti part. And when he hit that note on La mor I just about died right there.

My sister said to me that she now understands why I love U2 like I do. And she said that she'd never been to a rock show where she actually wanted to cry (from happiness). And that it was by far the best she'd been too. :D

Lemon3 said:

Oh my goodness I know!!! When he said they were gonna play it I got all excited becaue I knew he would sing the Pavarotti part. And when he hit that note on La mor I just about died right there.

My sister said to me that she now understands why I love U2 like I do. And she said that she'd never been to a rock show where she actually wanted to cry (from happiness). And that it was by far the best she'd been too. :D

I know! That note was amazing!!

And I agree about the crying. I literally teared up during City of Blinding Lights. All my troubles and stress just wash away at a U2 concert. Its unreal. I could live at a U2 concert.

Watching that confetti fall down during COBL was such a great moment. I agree, I could like at a U2 concert too.

Were you in the elipse too?

Lemon3 said:
Watching that confetti fall down during COBL was such a great moment. I agree, I could like at a U2 concert too.

Were you in the elipse too?

Nah, I was towards the back, on the floor. Was still great though :)

Back
Top Bottom