Dodger Hat photo? Bono signing $20 bill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
I saw a post earlier in the week where Bono had signed an autograph for a girl, whose name I believe was Haley. He had signed a $20 bill and made a face. I can't find it now in the threads - can someone help me out? Also, on 4/6, Bono donned a Dodger hat (and possibly something else of Dodger blue nature). Before he put the hat on, I believe he was asking 'das gud'? Would love to see more pics!

Thanks for your help!:wink:

do you have a link to that page? I keep seeing the same stuff, and I'm in a daaaaaaaze trying to find it (to show my daughter)

kellyahern said:
I think it's in the tour gallery for Anaheim 4/2/05 :) The picture of Haley and the $20 bill. I haven't seen a pic of the doger hat, would love to though.

Dodgers hat picture:
www u2-vertigo-tour com /tourpictures/?display=2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-04-06%20-%20Los%20Angeles%20%28Pictures%20by%20J%20Brice%29%2FU2%20STAPLES%204-6-05A%20copy.jpg

alexvilagosh said:
Someone let someone sign a $20 bill? I don't care if its Bono, that's $20!

It just makes it worth more. ;)

In reality though, wouldn't you pay $20 to get Bono's auto? You can think of it that way. Plus it's actually a pretty original idea. How many other people have a signed $20 bill? Compare that to how many have their JT album signed. Originality is always coolest.

2d88b6e3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom