December 9th Honolulu Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
r579130653.jpg

r4256500812.jpg

r334176141.jpg

r2638658376.jpg

looking forward to seeing pics of Maddy on stage. How cool is that!

I thought they were going to line up in the afternoon, I wonder how they got such a good spot :hmm:

Do we know who was on stage for WOWY?

i have pics but i didn't bring the goddam adaptor thing, can't post till i get home!!! aahhhhh!!

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

yes, maddy was up, so were several others--it might have been a record for most fans on stage in a single show. :)

Catlady said:
yes, maddy was up, so were several others--it might have been a record for most fans on stage in a single show. :)

Who else??? Plebans? and yay for Maddy :hyper:

Maddy for sbs
Guy for piano WGRYWH
on u2-vertigo-tour.com it says somebody during Streets
WOWY girl...

:hmm: quite a lot of ppl!

the video isn't working for me completely :huh: after Elevation it cuts off

Catlady said:

well this may still hold the record :wink:

2001-U2ElevationTour_1stLegNorthAme.jpg

but maddy getting up on stage is very cool :up:

we need pics

Bono had asked if there were any "belly dancers" in the audience to which there was an overwhelming response.

These lucky people got to go onstage with Bono and show off their "skills". :dance: :laugh:

one4u2 said:
I thought they were going to line up in the afternoon, I wonder how they got such a good spot :hmm:

Do we know who was on stage for WOWY?

I talked to Lila throughout the day and also talked to her once she got inside the stadium. They were a 2 or 3 rows back on adam's b stage. A friend of mine that was there and on the rail let maddy get in front of him on the rail and Bono saw her immediately! Lila also texted me when it happened! I AM SO OVER THE MOON ABOUT THIS! Haven't talked to them today cuz they were flying back to LA but I am sure Lila will show soon and fill ya all in.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom