December 9th Honolulu Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
U2setlist12-9-06.jpg

GuitarPick-U2Vertigo.jpg

GuitarPick-Bono.jpg

let me find the link and email it to you...

Setlists. :love: It's so amazing to have one of those. :heart:

Something Maddy ( and you will remember forever) :D

I'm lucky enought to have a setlist from Toronto and 2 Edge guitar picks. :happy:

Well done to Maddy. :rockon:

Love the pics everyone. :)

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
:rockon: and i have another guitar pick from my LA show on the rail! :)

Thats awesome. :) I'm still puzzled how to frame mine though. I just can't seem to find something to display them in.

I wish i had as good a music taste as you have when i was your age. :wink::lol:

Lies love your pics. :D

bonoishot said:

Thats awesome. :) I'm still puzzled how to frame mine though. I just can't seem to find something to display them in.

what you do is buy one of those floating frames (glass front and back), and use small pices of clear tape to attach the guitar picks to the back. Type and print out the concert and date where you got the pick and attach that across the bottom. Don't forget a classic wooden stand for the frame;)

Last edited:
u2wedge said:

Anyway I didn't introduce myself to you kellyahern, but I heard you introduce yourself to the Bono impersonator and I snapped a quick pic...

Thanks u2wedge :). The Bono impersonator and his family were really nice. He even bought me a water :up:.

Aloha from the Honolulu airport business center everyone :wave:.

I have some pics to upload once I get home. They're not too great, but at least they came out decent this time :reject:.

bigger pic from wireimage:
11789229ahernkelly1216200692136PM.jpg

We look happy, but it could be the contact high from the Pearl Jam set :shifty:

romi said:

what you do is buy one of those floating frames (glass front and back), and use small pices of clear tape to attach the guitar picks to the back. Type and print out the concert and date where you got the pick and attach that across the bottom. Don't forget a classic wooden stand for the frame;)

Thanks. :)

Any idea what they look like or anyone know where to find one in UK, i havent seen anything like this here?

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Kelly, do you know what the rest of that big sign said? or did it just say 'Thank You'?

It says...... Thank YOU for a great life.

A brief history of that sign.....It started out as the "Party Girl" sign in 2001. After my friend got onstage to play it in May 2005 and the band signed it, I put "Crumbs" on the other side of it. Then after "Crumbs" was played, it turned into the "thank you" sign. I figured it was best to stop requesting songs with it and just go for the simple thank you in a way that Bono thanks us every night "for a great life."

:cool:

bonoishot said:

Thanks. :)

Any idea what they look like or anyone know where to find one in UK, i havent seen anything like this here?

I would say that any BIG BOX store, such as Wal-Mart, carries floating frames, but I got mine at a frame shop. It doesn't cost more than $10 over here.

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
nice pics trevster!! Darryl is the guy in the red shirt with the white 7 on it. He's in a few of them. Thanks for posting! :happy:

Yeah, I know Darryl. I met him in April. Did he tell you he wore a kilt?

When I get my friend's pic of you onstage, I will send it to you.

trevster2k said:
Some of my pics, you might recognize some people.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

My video of Love & Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--O7jHs-9dY

I see jules, darryl and lynn in one of those pics!! Woohoo!

btw.. trev, I cant view ur youtube vid cuz it says: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request. "

Back
Top Bottom