dallas video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i don't know where this video came from. i found it posted over in PLEBA, i think it's originally from someone over at atu2.com.

http://w ww.lextalionis.rchomepage.com/movies/U2_Vertigo_Dallas_web.wmv

That is so awesome. Edge is completely going nuts in the Electric Co portion. I can see my crazy hands in the COBL part

This is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I still have goose bumps...my God, so good, Bono and Edge got crazy during Electric Co.....Bono is so funny:laugh:
Such a good video, thanks guys!

Yahweh_OMG said:
This is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I still have goose bumps...my God, so good, Bono and Edge got crazy during Electric Co.....Bono is so funny:laugh:
Such a good video, thanks guys!

You're right about that. In my 14 shows so far this tour I had never seen Bono go nuts like he did during Vertigo & Electric Co. in Dallas.

Spanisheyes74 said:
that link doesn't work for me :(

are you using internet explorer? i couldn't get it to work either till i used IE.

Isnt technology amazing?!! I was up in the nosebleeds on the side of the stage and had a great time. And yes, Electric Co was my highlite of the night and one of my favorites of all the shows ive been to. To see the expressions makes it even better. Cant wait to get the whole show on video. How I wish this was available in the mid 80's. All I have is bootleg audio and memories. Video would be better.

Thanks for sharing

U2 Warrior since 83.

I just found that video on my own by accident. Was gonna post it, but you beat me to it!!!

If you find some Los Angeles footage.... LET ME KNOW!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom