Chicago webcam!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already called him a few choice names under my breath in spanish so I think he and I are even now :wink:

But thanks :hug:

He was just doing his job... At some point he told us we were making them nervous cause we were watching them set up so we all just sat on the ground with our backs to the stage... they still kicked us out a few mins later... that's when the under my breath choice name calling started :wink:

I am guessing that all this standing around is realted to the DVD filming but geez

:crack:

I keep checking every 10-15 mins and the stand ins look bored to tears...

rmobhz said:
Zoo Station:

1115539483024210.jpg

1115539483024448.jpg

What is on the screens during Zoo Station? That first pic almost looks like a guitar. Could it be they're using the live video on those screens now (ala popmart and zoo tv)?

I wouldn't have any idea since they dropped Zoo Station at San Jose II!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :madspit: Also I've heard they have changed the production somewhat since the beginning of the tour for this song, but then again that could be the voices in my head telling me that. ;)

I got to keep clicking on the picture to refresh, is there a way to see this on continious image

hmm....i wonder what they're playing right now. i don't recognize the lighting scheme.

They don't seem to be playing anything, Larry's been sitting there with his arms crossed since the beginning

Back
Top Bottom