Chicago rocked last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
U2 rocked last night! Have seats behind the stage tonight. Hope they sound as hot as they did yesterday!!! :applaud:
suz4u2

suz4u2 said:
U2 rocked last night! Have seats behind the stage tonight. Hope they sound as hot as they did yesterday!!! :applaud:
suz4u2

Care to call or text message the show to us here on interference? If so, send me a PM ASAP!

Have fun!

The Vertigo Tour JUST got interesting!!!!!!!!!

Two weeks into the third leg, and what pleasant surprises, the most refreshing part is the bye bye to the vertigo double whamy

first 2 pics are actually from the sept. 22 show last night! I couldn't figure out how to make a 2nd album yet, but 2nd album will be in the works! Here's the story about the 2nd pic... We thought last night the show was over, and was leaving from the 200 level, then more music came on! The security guard let us in the 100 section right at the side of the stage for the last 3 songs!!! I was freaking out! What a view for 3 songs! I had goosebumps!!! :drool:

all i have to say is that i looked at the two setlists for you guys out there... i am really jealous... but really really pumped for MSG now. two shows in a row now means different setlists. i hope they play discotechque, bad (even though i heard it twice during the first leg: Chicago I and NJII), fast cars, first time, and god willing ultraviolet or mercy!!!

the 9/20 show was fucking amazing

this version of discotheque is the most badass thing ever

U2Man said:
How was Walk On and The First Time?

the first time was really good. it was a lot more up tempo then on the CD. the only bad thing is he only sang the "and i threw away the key" line once, and the best part of the song on cd is the build up of that line at the end. but even without it, i thought it was really good, especially considering it was their first time playing it ever.

walk on was really good too, though it might have been because it was the first time they ever did that accoustic. they did who's going to ride your wild horses in its spot on 9/21 andi thought walk on was a million times better.

i cant believe they didnt play discotheque or zoo station or the fly on 9/21 though, that was a bit of a let down.

U2Man said:
How was OOTS?

it was decent, pretty much the same as the first leg. the new graphics are kind of weird, just some heads spinning around.

this new version of discotheque is freaking amazing though. probably my favorite moment of the whole tour was seeing that, even more so than zoo station and the fly. it freaking kicked ass.

Last night on 09/22, this spanish chick was pulled up on stage who was all over Bono!!! He said "talk Spanish to me..." and she danced around him, clapped her hands, and danced all over the stage to a song I had never heard before... I was so jealous... My husband stood beside me and I said, " Hell yeah! I would dance and would want to hug all over him, too!":drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah I saw a clip of Discotheque, and even though it is far from being my favourite U2 song, it did look and sound pretty amazing at this show.

So I guess Edge played keyboard during OOTS? No guitars again?

KUEFC09U2 said:
did you "rediscover" U2 chizip? please say you did :( lol

the first show gave me a feeling i hadnt felt on the tour yet, it just blew me away. the second show was a bit of a dud for me, but that could be because i was exhausted and my legs felt like jelly the whole time. but man that first show, amazing.

I took that picture from the 229 section w/ my telephoto lens. Kept it in large size so any GA audience members might see there face. Hope that will be me close up in Milwaukee!!! :wink:

suz4u2 said:
Last night on 09/22, this spanish chick was pulled up on stage who was all over Bono!!! He said "talk Spanish to me..." and she danced around him, clapped her hands, and danced all over the stage to a song I had never heard before... I was so jealous... My husband stood beside me and I said, " Hell yeah! I would dance and would want to hug all over him, too!":drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

that was Miroslava who is a mod here! she was wearing a dirty day wristband too, she had an extra one to give to Bono but forgot to do it while on stage :mad:

Chizip said:

that was Miroslava who is a mod here! she was wearing a dirty day wristband too, she had an extra one to give to Bono but forgot to do it while on stage :mad:

I want to see a video clip of this :drool:

U2Man said:
Yeah I saw a clip of Discotheque, and even though it is far from being my favourite U2 song, it did look and sound pretty amazing at this show.

So I guess Edge played keyboard during OOTS? No guitars again?

if i had to pick a song from pop discotheque would be one of the last i'd pick, but the way they changed up the song, and the light show they put on with it, it absolutely blew me away. where did you find that clip, i neeeed to see it or get an mp3.

yeah, edge played keyboard during OOTS.

i think Bono was either drunk or hopped up on pain killers during the 9/21 show.

Back
Top Bottom