Chicago 5/7 Pictures + Meeting Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they allowing digital cameras in? I'll take mine if so. I didn't want thide and get caught and kicked out of camera confiscated.
Let me asap.
thanks

Wow!! pics are awesome. Very cool to see Bono interacting with fans. Cant wait until Dallas show. Hope to have the same experience as all those who have met the master..

Edgette said:
Hey everyone!

Here's a link to my pictures from last night. I was on the rail outside of the elipse towards Adam's side. Unbelievable.

I also met Bono before the show. :D :hyper:

http://groups.msn.com/U2VertigoTour-May72005/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Hi Edgette, will you post a little more on your meeting with Bono??

Oh and eh great pics :wink:
will you say hi to eep for me? I think she's also in your pics, all tangled up, trying to keep warm ;)
So she has also met Bono again? Just amazing and I guess it won't be the last time :drool:

ree5669 said:
Those pics are awesome...NOVEMBER will NEVER come!!!
:wave: Hey girl!! Haven't seen you in a while, but I was just talking about you to Miroslava. I've been trying to locate you during the full concert footage (from October) that's being aired this month on DirectTV, but realized I don't know what you look like!! :coocoo: Miro's been posting stills of herself & I'm hoping she'll find some of you. I'm still jealous about you just picking up your bags & flying to NY!!! :yes:

As for November, are you going to Atlanta? I'm trying right now to trade some extra Charlotte tix I have for Atlanta 2. Here's wishing the best of luck to both of us!! :up: :hug:

Hi BluRmGrl!!!

I am in and out. My dh is in Hawaii, we are winding the school year down, and my 2 kids keep me running. I need more time fantasizing here!!!!!

Here is ME!!! :) Thanks to Miroslava I have some great screen caps! He was FIVE FREAKIN feet from me!!!!!!!!! OMG :drool:

3aa2c28d.jpg

I was crying, I think. It was Mystery Girl and from what I understand I was smiling and dancing in Out of Control. What you see on my face in the link pic below isn't a wart...it is a tear!!!! How funny!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/ree5669/longbrooklynmodified.jpg

Yes I am going with GAs (presale) to Atlanta 2 and lurking on Friday night to try to score tickets (legit, hopefully) and bar hop in 5 points to a couple of pubs there.

It will be another girlfriend weekend, never comparing with NYC, but cool nonetheless!!!
Great to hear from you!!!!! Let me know if you are there and maybe we can meet. I am so psyched already. I will die before then. Take care!

*****Sorry it is off topic, had to talk to my long lost friend from my very early interference days--one of the first people I remember posting to on here.*****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom