camping pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bfloxng said:

some1 say 3some?

I believe someone did :yes:

And I am downloading AIM right now... I have it at work cause we used to use it for email eons ago... hadn't polluted my home puter, but for you gals, I shall :D

You're such a thread hijacked you know?

I am not quite sure I approve of such behavior... not becoming of a mod to hang out with the likes of you :tsk:

bfloxng said:

i dont remember me going home early
:madspit:

I was going to say that I didn't think you'd remember much, but Miroslava beat me to it... :wink:

Next time we go out it won't be the night before a holiday where I have to be up early... so there... :madspit:

:hug:

I'm not a pro like Mr. Bacardi... :reject:

Penance for derailing this thread:

jai36e.jpg

Me looking rather unfabulous, Dublin 1. First night off the plane, where should one sleep? Outside of Croke Park of course...

:nerd:

Sleeping outside of Croke Park... :drool:

Was there really any other way to go???

Camping rocks!!!! :rockon:

Especially when you have a tent, thermal blankies, sleeping bags, thermal underwear, coffee & kahlua and don't forget great company!! :hug:

I miss camping... :sad:

Never thought I would hear myself say that... :crack:

Coolest tent EVER!

jg321s.jpg

From the St. Louis GA line...

I so wanted to do something to my tent since it had Vertigo colors, but never got around it...

Miroslava said:
Coolest tent EVER!

jg321s.jpg

From the St. Louis GA line...

I so wanted to do something to my tent since it had Vertigo colors, but never got around it...

that was a very cool tent :yes:

I'm still ashamed at how long it took 3 highly educated women to put together an "easy set-up" tent :reject:

I can set mine up in a ridiculous short amount of time... never thought I'd see the day :crack:

Miroslava said:
I can set mine up in a ridiculous short amount of time... never thought I'd see the day :crack:

oh next tour I'm going all out - I plan of being a complete camp out pro

I just don't know if I can bring myself to camp out in Hawaii - but it might be fun

Back
Top Bottom