camping pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I thought my room in Dublin sucked! :lol:

And haaaawt stuff coming through!

j9a90i.jpg

j9a9eh.jpg

Last edited:
bammo2 said:

wow it looks a bit cold :brr:

I have to say, I wish we could have had a tent in dublin. God I was miserable - 2 hours of sleep due to the bunk bed gang bang in the bunk below me, a slight hangover, followed by curling up on a hard wet pavement in the pissing rain, followed further by evil security that wouldn't let us sit down

:lol:

It was worth it though :D

lucroke2.jpg

:shifty:

Yes,. that´s Lu queing outside Croke Park.

:lmao:

:evil:

Ok, we're just a sad, sad bunch... :lol:

And I was TERRIBLY surprised at the lack of tents in Dublin. I had the only one in the entire line for the first show (not sure how the other 2 shows were as I had seats)

BonoIsAGod said:

It's amazing how Kahlua & coffee and some bad-fo-yo-ass doughnuts make the morning!! :drool:

This was the second round of donuts... the first one happened while it was still dark... :lol:

Ah... the nutritious life of the GA-er :up:

Miroslava said:

This was the second round of donuts... the first one happened while it was still dark... :lol:

Ah... the nutritious life of the GA-er :up:

Nothing wrong with some alcohol at 6:30 in the morning, is there??:wink: :giggle:

It was a very well-rounded, nutritious breakfast... we had our dairy group from the cream in the Kahlua, and our whole grains group in the doughnuts, and... ummm.. well, that's it... it's a stretch but not bad considering the circumstances!!

:lmao:

BonoIsAGod said:

:ohmy: :shrug: Sorry to disappoint...

What time would you suggest?? :huh:

There's no defined starting/ending point with Mr. Bacardi... it is more of a continuous loop :shh:

:sexywink:

bammo2 said:

... followed by curling up on a hard wet pavement in the pissing rain, followed further by evil security that wouldn't let us sit down

:lol:

They wouldn't let you sit down????? Those are some evil guards alright!!!

We were held like cows to the slaughterhouse in reaaaaaaally narrow barriers... It sucked :scream:

Ahhh - good times indeed!

Catlady I came up to the front a couple times to talk to Miroslava (cleveland) - guess I just didnt realize you were with them. Mostly I remember you guys dragging those people's crap out of the way at 5:00.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Kahlua and coffee and bad for yo ass donuts and being bundled up like the stay puft marshmallow man and sleeping with thermal blankets thrown over the tent pitched in the street. :sad:

Good times, good times! :wink:

Indeed... :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Kahlua and coffee and bad for yo ass donuts and being bundled up like the stay puft marshmallow man and sleeping with thermal blankets thrown over the tent pitched in the street. :sad:

Good times, good times! :wink:

I miss it, too... :sad:

:scream:

Cause I look entirely too hideous to post in full size :happy:

Bonoisagod and I in Atlanta where we froze our asses off (Cleveland was waaaaaaaay comfier)

jaeweg.jpg

Michelle, did I ever send you the ATL pix?

ETA:

I just got the cutest damn email from Casey :cute:

No, I didn't get the Atlanta pix yet... :sad:

Hot daaaaaamn we are lookin' good!!!! :cute:

Casey is too funny... chatting with her now on AOL...

Back
Top Bottom