Boston 5/26 photo request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

betsyb

Babyface
At the 5/26 show I somehow managed to be holding bono up while he jumped onto a platform just outside the ellipse in order to be more "in" the crowd. Does anybody happen to have a picture of it?

I find it hilarious that I latched on to his leg and would love to have a photo to remember the moment!! By the way--his calf is like iron!!

:)

Thank you!

It was so cool!! It's something I'll never forget. Now If only I have a picture to back it up!!!

Bono in his officer hat....what a great vision.

:wink:

I got a picture of it but you cant make out any particular person you just see a mass of hands reaching out.

thank you so much!! I'd really love to see it. There is one posted but it's from the wrong view so I thought I'd see if any other crazy fans have a picture.

I was standing guard on the platform he was on. Right at the rail, the platform was directly in front of me. The guy working the show actually came by a moment before it happened to ask me to move my hands off of it.

Where were you?

betsyb said:
I was standing guard on the platform he was on. Right at the rail, the platform was directly in front of me. The guy working the show actually came by a moment before it happened to ask me to move my hands off of it.

Where were you?

My friend was to the right of the platform and I was 2 people from her! She had a hold on a leg and I had a hold of his.......heel. :|

Back
Top Bottom