Attn: Team The Edge & Others at the Post Bar 10/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lysrouge

Babyface
I recall a discussion of putting up a thread here for us to exchange photos from lunch and the show, but I haven't seen a thread pop up yet, so I'm starting one. Anyways, all my pics from the show can be found here: idnarbrellim.net/gallery/u2

thanks guys...hey miro, did you happen to get any shots of edge down by his side...perhaps with some of the crowd in it *hint hint*...i want to find pictures of me absolutely in awe...

p.s. ROCK ON, TEAM THE EDGE!!!!!111/

Last edited:
Nope... completely forgot... but Lies forgot to take pictures of our half, so we're even :reject:

aww, ok. i shouldn't talk, really, cause i didn't even bring my camera in. thanks though.

and for all those who know what the hell this means, here's a very special video of team the edge:

http://s11.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=1HMFBHKR03V1E2BQZO6AD2DPZA

3453768%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B98%3B4%3B6%3C7ot1lsi

this is the only one i've got...sorry guys. it was great fun though!

Stories for Boys said:
aww, ok. i shouldn't talk, really, cause i didn't even bring my camera in. thanks though.

and for all those who know what the hell this means, here's a very special video of team the edge:

Heh. Yeah....sorry I didn't shoot too much video but I was starting to get too cold taping the little bit I did!

Stories for Boys said:

I'm glad Team The Edge survived, those cars were moving fast :yikes:.

They were fast cars :giggle: heh.

kellyahern said:

I'm glad Team The Edge survived, those cars were moving fast :yikes:.

They were fast cars :giggle: heh.

yeah...funny, except those 6 lanes are what we had to cross to get to the palace, and then to the bathroom, then to move our cars, etc etc etc...we were like deer, hoping to hell that we'd make it.

when i talked to security about possibly moving the line carefully across the street at 1:45 so no one would get hit by a car in the mad dash at 2pm, his answer "you made it across once" :|

that's right, folks, that's how much the palace of auburn hills cares about your safety.

The Palace security is well known for being jerks and morons. Its been that way since it opened. So whats being said here is no surprise at all. I have never heard one good thing about how they treat people at that facility.

hey guys errr. girls. I'm pretty much the only guy, except James:) Great to see everyone here:)

Oh god. the traffic was awful. Though I have to admit, all of us crossing at once was amusing, "They can't hit us all!"

Also, thanks for linking those pictures, Miro, they're lovely. Monday and Tuesday were my first two U2 shows ever and it was a thrill finding out that the stories of U2 fans being the nicest fans were nothing but true.

I think I'm going to have to find a way to make it to the Cleveland show in December. I really don't think I can miss it!

OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

PS: the close-up of Bono before the second show was taken by Tracey, and off course the ones I am in, someone else took.

It was great fun watching all of you across the street, with security right on your tail. What we didn't go through to line up..the madness of it all :) Great fun though, the stories we can tell!! Thanks everyone for all the pictures.
I like the picture of my joshua tree tattoo just slightly sticking out of my sock :) Nice shot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom